Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CounterPick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NanT

05-26-2012

ounterPIcks
Hi!

Im trying to do a new counterpick list to share with the community. Im not a high ELO player so im searching different databases to compile everything into one and share with the LoL community and therefor i come to this forums to ask one thing

I would like to ask the aid of High ELO / Pro player to review my counterpick list so i can publish it with a good level of certain, that those counter are really counters (and the reasoning beneath the counter choice), therefor i want to ask for specific roles reviews, for instance i would like for Wickd (or another High top laner) to review the top lane counter pick because that where he plays 99% of the time , mid laner, jungler, etc...

If any High Elo player or Pro is willing to aid me in this task plz send me a message or an e-mail trough this foruns or reply to the tread

Thank you