Fastest way to level up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharaN

26-05-2012

So i would like to ask what is the fastest way to level up?
Playing Dominion, Summoner's rift with players, Summoner's rift with bots, or Twisted Treeline. Would like if someone knows!

Asking 'cause i'm leveling a new acc so i don't realy care if it's fun :P

Jungle Jarvan IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-05-2012

Just play the game mode you enjoy the most. You will reach lv 30 in no time.

TrollDetector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-05-2012

Just play the game and donīt pay too much attention on your level. Enjoy the game till you hit 30, from then on matchmaking will make you regret rushing to lvl30.

Legxis

26-05-2012

I really don't think there is much difference. Normal games probably are fastest by alittle, but if they are depresssing, then time moves slowly and you wouldn't want to play alot of them.
If that's the case, you could try Dominion, which is faster.
I think Bot games in Dominion are not worth it, but Classic, you probably get as much Exp as from a real Dominion game.

You just have to look for where you have the most patience or just play all modes mixed up :P

saucemarocaine

26-05-2012

Xp boost = lvl 30 np

FourTwenty Joker

26-05-2012

took me 97 wins on SR only with exp boost from lvl 1-30

Areshkigal

26-05-2012

I'd say in terms of XP the game modes all equal out in the end. Like Dominion gives less XP per match than SR but you can usually play more Dominion matches in the time it takes to play an average SR match.

That being said, I think the fastest way to level up would be to invest in an XP boost and play together with a friend (or more).

Hoverfall

26-05-2012

Theoretically dominion is faster, cause u get the same base xp in every mode and the "bonus" xp that u get based on the duration of the game gives comparatively less. In other words, u get more xp for playing 2 dominion (or 3v3) games than one long 5v5

letifer umbra

26-05-2012

you better not want to level to fast, there is so much of champions you need to learn and runes to be bought before leve l30 is even remotely fun.

xXCrashTXx

26-05-2012

IP Boost anyone?