How to get Pentakill and win with Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyzeWithSushi

25-05-2012

Start at every lane you want. Doesnt Matter since Ad Carrys are useless since Darius is out you dont have to be careful at all. Try to get some items it doesnt matter what you buy.
Now its the time for the pentakill when you reach lvl 6 you just go in solo 5on1 and push E Q W and jump with your ult on everyone 1 time and pentakill.

Ok just kidding.
But Really Riot.
What is this?
Noone can do his Job in a Team. The Ad Carry with fullbuild does like 100 dmg crits on him with armorpen and all.
the tank just die to the truedmg.
the jungler cant gank him because hes doing doublekill every time.
He Can be played every lane because he gets fed everytime.

I hope you fix this problem called "Darius" as fast as possible.
The best way would be JUST DELETE THIS CHAMP

Velores

25-05-2012

now just equip a player with brain

EUW Economy

25-05-2012

I wouldn't say he is veryverybroken, but.. seriously. His damageoutput.. He is tanky like Mundo - ok, not as much speed and more resistance than hp - but deals more damage than Veigar.

Last game I played Janna. Not the tankiest champion, but good. I survived Veigars full combo+Lichbane+Deathfire grasp. Btw, I had about 40 Armor more than Magic resistance and the standard support items.

At about 30 minute playtime I meet Darius in the jungle. He was infront of me and pulled me to him. Well, Blitzcrank AOE grab.
Then Q W E R (Or something like this) and you are completely dead.
Comeon, even as Mundo with over 9000 HP and Armor you have problems against this new champion.

Wzard

25-05-2012

you ppl just QQ 2 much..its the 1000000000000000000000000000000000 time that a post is made about darius...Darius is easy to counter...no escape mecanism, lack of efective cc...like Velores said.. use your brain.

AxelwarriorV

25-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wzard View Post
you ppl just QQ 2 much..its the 1000000000000000000000000000000000 time that a post is made about darius...Darius is easy to counter...no escape mecanism, lack of efective cc...like Velores said.. use your brain.
By "no escape mechanism" you mean there is no way to escape death when you face this fed champion, right?

Because Darius doesn't need an escape mechanism. He just makes you regret trying to take advantage of his lack of escape mechanism by splitting your head with his ulti.

And if you're 3 people, doesn't matter. He'll just use it three times.

Absence of Light

25-05-2012

For Darius ult to do the damage you all claim he needs 5 stacks off his passive at the player.
If you're telling me that the darius you met with 3 people made 18 attacks and you did nothing in return to kill him?

Then you where underleveld, troll build and fed him before hand.

Feed a bruiser and he 1v3 you. end of story

You deserved to lose.

RyzeWithSushi

25-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velores View Post
now just equip a player with brain
I look at your history and see a Darius only player cool that you defend that op champ. you cant even play him GJ

iamwallner

26-05-2012

Stop this f****ng qq, he's like a kiteable Olaf with WAAAAAAY less sustain..

uNicOrN sTamPeDe

26-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wzard View Post
50% games played as darius

it gets boring. the only ones who defend darius and claim hes easy to counter are people, who mostly play that champ and enjoy faceroll-stomping. seriously, if u want to get the feeling of domination so bad, just go play WoW or hit your dog or something.

SheepsSayBeh

26-05-2012

Over a couple of weeks people won't play him anymore like most new champions.
Just have to wait