fps increase ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hish1

24-05-2012

so as mentioned in the patch preview, that with this current patch everyone's fps should be increased, well as i found out today that mine isn't!
I was waiting for this patch so much, i was so excited that finally i won't have those fps drops in large teamfights, that i can freely dodge and kite like a man in the middle of the teamfights as ad carry or ap carry.
But today when i logged in, the first thing in the morning, i even set my alarm at 7:00 am(i had no school today) so i could check my fps, i was so excited when i saw that the patch has came out and client was updating, then when i launch the game, i realize that my fps is 6...first i was like wtf, but then i remembered that phreak mentioned something about the settings, that you have to re-set your settings and that they resetted with the update, so i checked my video settings and nothing, everything is the same as it was before the patch, nothing was changed there, so i tryed to change them on high and then back to very low, i changed every single thing at least once to high and then back to low, as it was, but still 6 fps, i was so sure that my fps is higher that it was in a ranked game, i was playing renekton top against a nidalee, so i tryed to lane abit, i missed every single cs, i got harrassed so hard and i couldnt harrass back, before the update i had always 15+ fps and it was really playable, on lane i had no fps drops or anything, only fps drops in big teamfights and so, but everything was playable, now i can't even play on a solo lane, i had to leave the game, cause i was feeding, i apologized to my team and i told them that i was dumb that i didn't try it out in a custom game, most of them(i think) understood and i told them i will leave, so after that i went to a custom game and the highest fps that i got was 8, without any1 else on the map besides me and minions, every single setting was on the lowest and even the sounds were turned off(for people who don't know it and have a really bad pc, it does increase ur fps quite alot if u turn the sounds off).
So what i want to ask is, that does anybody else have this problem, or does any1 know some kinda cure for this, maybe i did something wrong, anything guys ?
I have been playing this game for well over a year now and i really enjoy playing, even solo q where everybody is raging and stuff, so i really need your help.
Is it really the end of playing league of legends for me ?
I know so many people think that how on earth i cant invest like 300 bucks on a computer that would run league of legends very nicely, well i can't.

Xzeer0

24-05-2012

Don't know how many times i must say this thing in other posts ..... UPDATE YOUR GPU DRIVERS

nervik

24-05-2012

i got a huge boost, from cap at 120 before patch, now i max at 338 with all on very high, so i think its more about your drivers

Hish1

24-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzeer0 View Post
Don't know how many times i must say this thing in other posts ..... UPDATE YOUR GPU DRIVERS
Thank you for ur response, i will try it out, i think i haven't updated em for a nice long time, so if it works a million thanks to you man, i am a rookie with computers so dont hate please!

Hish1

24-05-2012

well i did update my gpu drivers, fps increased from 8 to 10, but its still alot worse than it used to be before the patch, maybe some1 can help me some more, i'm a real rookie so anything could help!

Gapybo

24-05-2012

They didn't say everyone will get it stop posting bull***. They said some older machines will get beter performance, not all.

Hish1

24-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapybo View Post
They didn't say everyone will get it stop posting bull***. They said some older machines will get beter performance, not all.
what is your problem, i'm here simply asking for some help, if you can't help me just ignore the post, really that hard ?
I really don't understand the point of your post, if you get bullyed at school tell your principal, stop raging on the internet because of it.

gogita 2011

24-05-2012

Idk about u but my fps is up frm 16 to 30 , 36 max

Joey Tribbianii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hish1 View Post
if you get bullyed at school tell your principal, stop raging on the internet because of it.
OK this is the most TRUE stuff ever said on the forums. Congratz sir.

Hish1

24-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by antraxx1995 View Post
OK this is the most TRUE stuff ever said on the forums. Congratz sir.
what else could i possibly say to that post ?
He clearly has some problems and that was the first thing that came to my mind.
But please stop spamming here with random stuff, i really need some help with this and unless you can help me, dont post and why do i get the downvotes, asking for help gets down votes here? Is this forums not for this ? Is it just for discussing random stuff ?