Halloween skins/Holiday skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vectum

23-05-2012

I just wanted to ask all of you whom have played this game longer then me, seeing seasons more then once.
Will past seasons limited edition skins show up every season, say, will Santa Gragas make an apparence during christmas? Or Nutcracker Shaco?
Will Totally Not Blitzcrank or Spooky Nocturn be available for next halloween?

Because I really, really want Nosferatu Vladimir, since thats easily the best skin he has, in my opinion of course, you might not agree but that doesn't change the question:

Will past limited edition skins ever be available again for us who didn't play during those holidays or perhaps didn't know how awesome this or that champioin was when they got a limited edition skin?

Agmagor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2012

nope they wont, they make new skins every holiday, Nosferatu vlad was 2011 halloween skin, spooky noc and def not blitz are 2012 halloween skins. i wouldnt count on them comming back next year sorry mate.

Vectum

23-05-2012

That sucks... I guess Riot doesn't want me to throw money at them.

Fapplecake

23-05-2012

Nosferatu better than Blood Lord? I think you have an eye defect. But no, they don't usually come back. Maybe this year, but probably not.

Agmagor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Jesus View Post
Nosferatu better than Blood Lord? I think you have an eye defect. But no, they don't usually come back. Maybe this year, but probably not.
i also think nosferatu is better than blood lord, i dont like the blood lord vlad skin at all, i mean hes way to over the top. and i dont like the fact he wears metal armor. tough his abilitys look way better in blood lord skin i must admit.

AlwaysFumbles

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agmagor View Post
nope they wont, they make new skins every holiday, Nosferatu vlad was 2011 halloween skin, spooky noc and def not blitz are 2012 halloween skins. i wouldnt count on them comming back next year sorry mate.
?????????

Either I have time travelled or ur info is incorrect.

*Crosses fingers* "Cmon time travelled."

Agmagor

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFumbles View Post
?????????

Either I have time travelled or ur info is incorrect.

*Crosses fingers* "Cmon time travelled."
yes i made a mistake, its supposed to be 2010 and 2011 sry.

ehm, imean u timetravelled, u did it a zilean times.

Vectum

23-05-2012

Quote:
i also think nosferatu is better than blood lord, i dont like the blood lord vlad skin at all, i mean hes way to over the top. and i dont like the fact he wears metal armor. tough his abilitys look way better in blood lord skin i must admit.
I like Nosferatu better because I'm a huge fan of all classic movies, Nosferatu being one of the first (if not The first) vampires to ever being depicted in a movie. I also think that since Vampires are undead, they should look the part, sort of creepy pale night crawlers rather then pale teens with flashy red outfits.

Triarii

23-05-2012

Quote:
I think you're off by a year (2012 halloween hasn't even been here yet o.O)

But didn't riot say 2011 halloween and x-mas skins would be up for sale again every halloween/x-mas from now on?

Gapybo

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectum View Post
I like Nosferatu better because I'm a huge fan of all classic movies, Nosferatu being one of the first (if not The first) vampires to ever being depicted in a movie. I also think that since Vampires are undead, they should look the part, sort of creepy pale night crawlers rather then pale teens with flashy red outfits.
Vladimir isn't a vampire to begin with. -.-