"Could not load direct3d"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flypsyde

21-05-2012

That's the error message I'm getting on my mother's computer. I saw that more people had this problem but I havent figured out a solution yet. That's why I'm making this thread.

My DxDiag file exceeds the file limit so I'm putting it in 2 different files.

I've updated Windows. I've tried to update my Video Card drivers but I can't find a driver for it. There's no Windows 7 driver for my video card.

I really hope you can help me asap. I'm really looking forward to play this game again!

Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag1.txt (6.4 KB, 2159 views)
File Type: txt dxdiag2.txt (13.8 KB, 894 views)

Cypherous

21-05-2012

You need to install the newest DX9 runtime from microsoft

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=8109

You will need to install the graphics drivers aswell though as the game wont run without those either

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...=9498&lang=eng apparantly works although they say you need to run it in compatability mode for windows XP, this is done on the properties screen when you right click the .exe

johnnywebbo

12-08-2012

I asumed that my pc used a Nvidia graphics card and foolishly I was wrong, as my graphics card wouldn't appear in the after putting it through run I googled the model and found that it used an intel graphics card (HD), I am now downloading their atest frivers and hope thqat play will resume shortly.

storajacob

04-03-2013

Hello, I had LoL before but now i download it again, and when I try to start LoL this came up:
Could not load direct3d.
I have checked, and other have this promblem. Why? I saw if you download directx it may work so i did that but i dont how to use it. Please subscribe s i can play :P

OoCriminel42

10-06-2013

Hi. I have the problem of directx. Before that work, but I had a virus I is the reconfigured my computer. I'm missing drivers on my motherboard but I find nothing (it's a Assus P5G41T-MLX3). Thank you for your rponce.

Playboy Chicken

11-08-2013

Name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: (Standard display types)
Chip type: NVIDIA
Thank you for your help!

LordYeven

Wrenchman

11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy Chicken View Post
Name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: (Standard display types)
Chip type: NVIDIA
Thank you for your help!
Hey,
please visit Nvidia's Smart Scan Website and see if the scan finds your graphic card.

Wíse Old Man

01-01-2014

This helped me a lot!! Thanks!

Qridium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2014

Wow! Great! Thank you