Can you stop people spectating your games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creideiki

20-05-2012

So - title. Can you stop people on your friends list spectating your games? I'd like a toggle button. There are times when I go in and just want to be left alone (and if I'm having a bad day or trying out something new, maybe I don't want to feel like there are people stalking me all the time). I love the spectate feature, don't get me wrong and have used it a lot myself, but I have some days when I just want to do my own thing and not feel under pressure.

No Fun AIIowed

20-05-2012

if you take the game that seriously and your friends judge you that hard... get better at the game or get better friends.

BurntFaceMan

20-05-2012

You're feeling imaginary pressure over potentially non-existant observers? I'd recommend going to a doctor... seriously.

Why are you stressed about what people might see? Either your play is terrible, or your friends are terrible.

Creideiki

20-05-2012

Not nonexistent or imaginary. Every game I've played since the spectator mode was launched, someone (sometimes more than one) person has watched it and told me afterwards. I don't mind for like 99% of the time but there are days when I am grumpy and wish to be left alone. It's not even about whether I take the game seriously or not - but not all of us want to always be on show, however shocking that may seem to the social media generation.

TeiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-05-2012

maybe..
but what does it matter in the end x)?

is one os insecure that you feel pressured by a possible spectator :P?

(if anything i would like ot be able ot know when someone is specating rather than blocking them)

(EDIT: Oi!? :P, i didnt ditch your idea actually built into it :P)

ExtremeMuffins

20-05-2012

Because your popular? Aye, if they are your friends get over yourself.

snadge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-05-2012

I think a sharp dose of 'grow up' would be in order here.

The world does not revolve around you or your abilities at this game.

Creideiki

20-05-2012

Ok, so I've asked a perfectly valid question.

And instead of anyone even attempting to come up with an answer (I'm guessing the answer is currently "no", then), this thread is gathering momentum as a way to judge me or my friends. Nice going, guys.

Could you not accept the question at its face value, maybe?

It's like a privacy option on Facebook or something. I think it would be nice to be able to control your level of privacy when in this place, too. Why does that mean you're somehow bad or your friends are?

ExtremeMuffins

20-05-2012

Whats wrong with them wanting to watch their friend though? And if you have friends on facebook then why would you want privacy from them, its a social network site, there is a difference.

Crimson Sunbird

20-05-2012

are you a girl ?

On Topic : Sometimes i dont want people to watch me too.

Also , i think they should implement a appear offline toggle for friend list too.