What are you thinking about Practice fake page of free runes

Really good to help new players. 54 58.06%
Unecessary. 13 13.98%
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAA 43 46.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

[Suggestion] Rune Simulator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hilen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-11-2010

It's a fact that runes are kinda expensives. So I was thinking, what about making a "fake" rune page for practice. Meaning you can select the runes you want to test out in your practices parties. This won't change the fact you need runes for normal/ranked matches, and would help players around lvl 20 to buy smartly their first runes.

I'm honnest, I'm that kind of players. I'll pass lvl 20 in some parties and I'm afraid to buy inefficients runes that I expected to be good on my hero.

Iveck

19-11-2010

yeah, I could have use that in the past.
I did bought many bad runes.

but I would suggest a special training.(one where you don't play with other people. and don't get IP,...)

Hilen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iveck View Post
yeah, I could have use that in the past.
I did bought many bad runes.

but I would suggest a special training.(one where you don't play with other people. and don't get IP,...)
There is no point testing runes against bot...

sjekkiesjen

19-11-2010

Your right, i bought allot of **** runes back in the day when i was a noobie . I agree with you on the testing, it should be done really. But if you just use your brain and think clearly u will know that health and armor pen runes give very much value even lategame.

Techno Ivan

19-11-2010

Hmm interesting idea. Like a Practice Rune page allowing you to add any runes you want. But I personally think that there should also be a 100% Exp/IP Penalty for using those pages in a practice game - just so the players would use those rune pages as intended - for practice

Marushin

19-11-2010

If only there had been a rune tester type thing when I started, the IP I would've saved by not buying full attack speed pages....

Hilen

19-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Ivan View Post
Hmm interesting idea. Like a Practice Rune page allowing you to add any runes you want. But I personally think that there should also be a 100% Exp/IP Penalty for using those pages in a practice game - just so the players would use those rune pages as intended - for practice
Agreed. That's fair.

pbVeteran

Recruiter

19-11-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/

Just use builder for any character and you can use runes masteries and all

Lucasones

28-04-2011

in my opinion there should be test rune page where u have all runes from shop,and u can make a combinations of right runes in it for better decision which runes to buy and use.

SmileJoker777

28-04-2011

Demacia (who cares)