Frostblade Irelia On Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crookerrs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-05-2012

Riot can you please put Frostblade Irelia on sale next week please?! I got about 850 RP and I can't afford the skin so please put it on sale next week ! I would really appreciate this ! Thank you very much.

Evo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

19-05-2012

If I'm not mistaking, new skins doesnt go on sale the first couple of months(?)..

Cybertouch008

19-05-2012

You cannot afford it, but you already somehow got that 850 rp? Interesting.
It will take at least 3 months for a new skin to go on a sale, so you will have to wait.

Marcelo

19-05-2012

wait for you favorite skins to go on sale like everyone

Leo Akuma

19-05-2012

Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

nsa20

19-05-2012

Xd
Get a custom skin till it comes on sale, then buy

allindanutz

19-05-2012

I'm still waiting for Dragon Fist Lee that came on 5 months ago i guess ...

Shuurai

19-05-2012

huh, how can you think Riot would put a skin on sale less than 2 weeks after releasing it? of course it won't be on sale, you'll have to wait till about October before it goes on sale

TheoreticalGamer

19-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookerrs View Post
Riot can you please put Frostblade Irelia on sale next week please?! I got about 850 RP and I can't afford the skin so please put it on sale next week ! I would really appreciate this ! Thank you very much.
pro tip! Buy RP !

Ethaneo

19-05-2012

I'd love to have all the new skins on sale too, but I'm afraid that's not how it works.