I can't open my launcher, "PVP.net Kernel has stopped working"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skolkaxel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-05-2012

My adobe air debug started dying a few days ago and it closed the client, it didn't affect me in game, but when I were in the lobby it would shut down. It even happened during champion select. I tried to reinstall the game but it didn't help. When I tried to open the launcher again it would say: "PVP.net Kernel has stopped working". Now I can't even open the launcher, does anybody else have this problem?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adobe Air Debug fails.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	86024   Click image for larger version

Name:	League problems.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	86025  

Softlikeabrick

17-05-2012

Try opening as administrator, right click on the launcher icon and it should say open as administrator. This worked for me anyway but i still cant play the game due to bug splat reports (a lot of people having the same problem). I did eventually have to install again but i hope you don't have to.

Skolkaxel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softlikeabrick View Post
Try opening as administrator, right click on the launcher icon and it should say open as administrator. This worked for me anyway but i still cant play the game due to bug splat reports (a lot of people having the same problem). I did eventually have to install again but i hope you don't have to.
Thanks!
It worked.