Froggen Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellzHere

16-05-2012

Dont know why a team dont ban anivia when playing against CLG.eu. Its like a couple of months ago, when you play vs SK...you ban cassio cos of Ocelote. Ofcourse he never plays cassio anymore cos of the nerfs so theres no reason to ban her. But boy, he was godlike with her. Now froggen is godlike with anivia and no team bans her? Really dont get it....

Svenson IV

16-05-2012

They want to figure out the best counters at small tournements.

ScarOfHatredV2

16-05-2012

Ocelote was godlike with cassiopeia?

Arkaniah

16-05-2012

You ban Cass vs SK and it's almost like they forfeit, where's the fun in that?

jeeteed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenson IV View Post
They want to figure out the best counters at small tournements.
small? this was a rather big tounament 1st prize was 6k. while iem is something like 15-20k. This was by no means a small tournament and is played over the last 1.5 month.

I dunno i think froggen might be the first person to beat this game in a certain champ. like 95% of his q's of anivia are hit. He even wins with unbelieveble build. Yesterday he rushed frozen mallet on anvivia and still won. Just amazing .

notforeveryone

16-05-2012

gotta give props to the jungler constantly providing her with blue.

HellzHere

16-05-2012

Just realised, he plays so much anivia. So tbh, if you play a champ for like 99% of your LoL career, then you will be godlike with her. If you ban the champ, then hes screwed.

Yea he can play other champs like ahri, but every single AP mid can play ahri just aswell as froggen. Froggen only excels in anivia, like Alex ich excels in ryze. Ocelote used to excel in cassio, but now excels in kassdin I guess.

Infalk

16-05-2012

Snoopeh was 3/0/15 or something at the end, was involved in more kills than Froggen and played a perfect game.

I really dislike when people only see one aspect of the game. The whole of CLG played excellently.

PowaAaaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-05-2012

idk he carried pretty hard this tournament (froggen) .. also with ap kog and orianna hes pretty, pretty good..

verybiglama

16-05-2012

Does anyone know where i can watch this game?