Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best champion to carry ranked games with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marushin

11-18-2010

Quote:
Unidentified:
You will hear **** as " tank junglers are just a joke "

This happens when I roll jungle Amumu, I don't even know where to begin correcting the people that say it...

PewPewLazorz

11-18-2010

If you know to last hit well, Ashe.

Compensates for so many fail teamates with her skills, can initiate, scout, break banshees, carry, etc etc.

Huragok

11-18-2010

Tank with Amumu and premade with balanced magic/physical damage teams, instawin. (Also go for AoE)

global warming

Recruiter

11-18-2010

morgana is a great carry, but not always the easiest. alot of these tips are good, but not the easiest. if your looking for good carries i would say mf, kog, twitch. but a game is not won only by being like"i go twitch no matter what, cus i'm gonna carry". i see this a lot, dudes like that drag me down everytime i'm on my way up. you have to watch every situation, you should be able to tank, support, carry, jungle and to counter pick people like twitch. if you can't go play more normal games testing this out. i meet to many people saying they can't tank, or they can't jungle. if your first pick go straight for the carry, unless see what your team needs. and remember raging never helps, so many times i've lost because of team raging.. well goodluck.. a qoute from a freind of mine "everything below 1600 is elo hell, there are retards everywhere", people get carried up to elos where they don't belong, its all about luck..

polo2006

Recruiter

11-18-2010

i had say annie, the best pub stomper overall,she deals great damage, got cc and are easy to farm with not to mention how easy it is to gank with her.

Sadstorm

11-19-2010

Quote:
Unidentified:
**spoiler**

Im sorry to burst your bubble but after you leave low elo you will notice, to your total surprise, that your team still consists of tards

**spoiler**

You will go top and own it but botom will do 0/8 by minute 10 and somehow lose 2 towers in 1 push
Team will pick nunu, nasus, jax and teemo and you will cry looking at screen as enemy picks kogmaw, malphite, sona and morgana

You wont believe languages people will speak and insults you will read. You will hear **** as " tank junglers are just a joke " " im mid, no im mid, i afk, fu ****er "
After you pass 1500 this **** happens regulary

you will be 1520, your enemy 1450-1600 and your teammates will have at least 2x 1250 people that think trynd is op roxx0rz omg and nothing can counter twitch, not even 1v3 charging twitch

Then you will lose 10 games in a row and lose 120 rating and ask yourself, why do i even play this ****

And this process will repeat itself

I know this sounds harsh, but its the truth, be it good or bad

I am now so incredibly pissed. I sware, if they wanted to code this game to give me these teams they wouldnt menage to do this what is happening
amen you speak the truths...but hell thats why i got some irl friends and im training them til we get them lvl 30 solo que is just for well...improving your keyboard and mouse coordination...or getting your blood pressure rocket sky high

RevolRevol

11-19-2010

the official list of pubstompers http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1143

Space Age Pimp

11-19-2010

Quote:
Grimforge:
I've been playing amumu since day 1, I know the bugger through and through and he's by far the my most facorite champion, and the one i'm most succeful with.

He's a great champion to take in ranked games, but unfortunetly he usually gets banned and most of the time is totaly dependant on team mate which often happen to be tards.

Still I manage to win some games, or atleast help out.

Lately it looks like tanks and off tanks are the game's new meagame. Teams consisting those champs seem to be the most succeful ones, atleast in my low ratings.

I'm woundering what other good champions are there that you can carry a team in a solid way?

Your thoughts.

akali ezreal tristana twitch (he outranges oracles anyway so play smart and he isnt shut down) and ofc kogmaw all can be devastating with or without a good team

not ashe as she requires so much teamplay in comparrison

Skmo

11-19-2010

Quote:
Kabann:
I'd say Akali is a solid pick. In right hands she is devastating, and also she can escape most ****ed-up situations.

Another great champion is Vladimir, even though he is kind of a semicarry - he has one of the best escape mechanisms, a large healthpool by default and is awesome in both last hitting and ganking.

Out of those two, for pure carrying you should surely go for Akali - she can pretty much win games by herself (this is not the case when the opposing team is well coordinated). Vladimir can't carry as well as Akali but he makes up for it with his great ultimate.

Akali can carry only if the enemy team is composed by mentally handicapped retards. She's just too squishy to take em out 5 vs 1. It's impossible.

You either need a ranged carry, not nukers.

Pronbear

11-19-2010

Solomid chars whom scale very well with Lvls/Items
preferably chars who can kill and push

Nidalee is a prime choice 'till 1400-1500 Elo, if you're an able player stuff should be easy

Yi can be used to jungle, get fed and then push like a pr0

Twitch carries alot of teams, don't die, farm, feed upon people by ganking
hope that you have some kind of good CC, Press R to win, BD'in is also quite easy

Kassadin, just stay defensive until you can easily kill people, snowball if possible
Proceed to nuke everyone

Sona QWEQWEQWEQWEWQEQWEWQEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWE (team needs to have atleast 60% of the skill your enemies have for this to work, might not work as good as pre-nerf)

Akali, Devestates uncoordinated teams

Ashe/Kog/Trist/MF ->
Ashe requires a team, no way around
Trist is very versatile, doesn't require much of a team
Kog just need a few seconds of peace to kill the entire enemy team
MF works quite well without a team

Kennen, very strong laning, alot of CC, medicore scaling, very good base stats

Mordekaiser: very good farming, awesome tank abilities
If you're getting fed, you can take quite alot of damage while dishing out about the same