Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner’s Rift Gets a Minor Graphics Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

05-14-2012

Summoners!

In the next patch we’ll be rolling out some changes to the art of Summoner’s Rift aimed at bringing low and mid spec players better aesthetics as well as overall graphical performance. The next time you take to the Fields of Justice, you may notice a few new and improved visuals.

Some of the enhancements include:

• Better game performance at low and mid spec.
  • Updated textures across Summoner’s Rift.
  • Improved animations on many of the monsters, including the Ancient Golem, the Lizard Elder and, of course, Baron Nashor.
  • A new, animated shopkeeper to service all of your champion’s item purchases.

This is another improvement aimed at helping you continue to get the most out of your time playing League of Legends.

We’ll see you all out there on the Fields of Justice, summoners!

Note, we actually meant to post this on PBE Forums.

Mupp

05-14-2012

First, finally! ^^

Greederino

05-14-2012

New shopkeeper OP. Nerf please.

Zerthin

05-14-2012

Big YAY for yordle shopkeeper =)

DragonH19

05-14-2012

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn *-*

Firdelore

05-14-2012

Yeah, I look forward to this - my computer has been having difficulty when LoL was running and forced me to play in medium settings. Hopefully, my FPS will return above 30 at high settings (super old computer). So yeah, +1 Riot :]

level1account

05-14-2012

What happened to the old shop-keeper? Was he not working hard enough? Did he not sell enough? Or is he just on a holiday?? Tell us! You can't just cut someone off

Gronyx

05-14-2012

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it.

Cant wait for the update have been waiting for it so long the map graphics is the only thing i think needs updating and i don't mean its bad it was just that many of the other graphics have been updated thx riot

Motadarkside

05-14-2012

Very cool.

and the shopkeeper is a old teemo.

Zerthin

05-14-2012

Quote:
level1account:
What happened to the old shop-keeper? Was he not working hard enough? Did he not sell enough? Or is he just on a holiday?? Tell us! You can't just cut someone off

He didn't sell enough triforces.