Can you carry as a jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sp00nDuck

14-05-2012

in short not really,
a jungler is more of an enabler that can enable your team mates to do amazing if they are doing good. but if they are doing bad you cant really do to much. sure you could camp there lane but you would lose XP and farm from jungle/ganks and you would leech there XP that would be bad for both of you.

Late game if you are fed you might be in for a chance of helping carry, but not really on your own

Arkaniah

15-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO Longo View Post
****tard if you play well, it means you are fed, or at least farmed up, and BTW check my match history before talkin about feeding. the thing is, all my team fed, and i was farmed as **** as graves, and we ended up wining because of good positioning and smart plays.
guys like you that are braindead people that can't even think of ways to comeback should be placed in 700 elo.
You seem really mad, go ahead and cry me a river.

shaunika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboatt View Post
only jungler who i can see being viable for carry is Nautilus because his ganks are just insane and his initiate is great and he doesnt fall off late game like Noc , Lee , Shyvana etc
nocturne and shyvana fall off lategame, since when?

Motorboatt

15-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunika View Post
nocturne and shyvana fall off lategame, since when?
since always? lol

UprisingPhoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-05-2012

Every Offtank falls off lategame. Carrys are what matters lategame. Protect your carry and you win.

I would say, as a good jungler you can greatly carry, when your lanes skills are close the enemy lane skills. The jungler is most of the time really just the icing on the cake.

Imo you can carry yourself up the best when you have a premade playing support and play carry yourself. Because as a good carry with a support,
that protects the carry well, you can just destroy most uncoordinated teams in Low Elo single handedly.

shaunika

15-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboatt View Post
since always? lol
care to elaborate? they scale excellently into lategame, nocturne blows up AD carries in matter of seconds lategame, shyvana is tanky as hell with ridicoulos sustained dmg they're one of the best scaling junglers out there.(obviously AD carries scale better than them that's not the point, why would you even compare that, they're still among the best scaling offtank/junglers in the game)

PBN AbeJohnOwnz

15-05-2012

its a kinda self sacrifice, if ur laner are feeding gnak the hell out of them, this will result in u underlevling but ur laners being ahead and will probably lead u to victory!

ps. if ur playing a kinda support/tank jungler try going for more dmg and less support items
fx. i carried with amumu 19/1/21 at first i was building GP10 and aegis, but it turned out our ashe was a noob so i sold my GP10 and got rylays and ROA

PengWino

15-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO Longo View Post
i ****ing hate guys like you, i've won games when we were 1-12 at the start
when something good happens its always "you"
if its something bad, its your teams fault
dont have anything against you but anyone else noticed the same?

QED2

15-05-2012

Get Janna.
Carry as support.