Certificate error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcticTurtIe

14-05-2012

When I'm trying to log in now, I get a SSL certificate error. This occurs after entering my login name and password (and after the xxx place in queue). (freely translated from Swedish below)

"Security Warning"
"A secure socket could not be authenticated to this site. Do you want to continue anyway?"
"The certificate you show doesn't match the site you are trying to show."

The certificate can be viewed, and looks alright. "prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com"

Hmm, is this because I transferred from EUNE to EUW recently? I have played matches since then though without problems. The only other thing I can think of is that I recently installed LoLMatches client, which supposedly hacks into the LoL client. I knew that was a bad idea...

EDIT: I can log on to EUNE just fine. It is switching to EUW that doesn't seem to work without getting the certificate error, and I don't want to log on without SSL...

EDIT 2: In Internet Explorer, under trusted root certificates, I have all three of:
prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com
prod.na.lol.riotgames.com

EDIT 3: I get the same error on NA server, so it seems EUNE is the only one that works even though I have all three certificates installed.

EDIT 4: LoLMatches uninstalled, now it works. Stupid add-on software. Riot, when will you make it able for us to view our own stats and normal/dominion Elo???

Vuxadin

Wrenchman

15-05-2012

Hey

Could you try Resetting your Internet Explorer settings to default? This issue can sometimes be prompted due to a certificate error. Even if you don't use IE as your default browser, riot still use it for features such as the store.

If this fails to assist you, please contact a member of Riot Support.

EDIT: Just read the last edit!

WiwaxXx

05-07-2012

I have too problems with certificate... i dont know what to do i tried everithing but nothing