Morgana Ultimate + Zhonya's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renshi84

14-05-2012

Hey guys,
I've picked up Morgana a few days ago and although I'm still learning to play her, the skillshot stun is going better with every game, but I have a few questions about her ultimate, and her ultimate combined with Zhonya's Hourglass.

So, first question (might be a stupid one):
- Can you move (as Morgana) when channelling her ultimate?
F.e.: Moving towards enemy champions that may run away when they see Morgana ultimate.
I know it's not really a channel spell, otherwise Zhonya's would break it (I think)... therefore I think it's possible, but I can't try it out at the moment and I'd really like to know in advance before I play her again. Obviously, combined with Zhonya's you can't move but I still want to know if ultimate continues when you start moving.

Next question:
- How can you make maximum use of Morgana ultimate combined with Zhonya's?
Meaning: a successful ultimate and at the same time not taking so much damage using Zhonya's.

Thanks for all who reply!

A True Monk

14-05-2012

try buying GA,,,now thats epic

Roxoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-05-2012

Yes, you can walk about
And maximize its use by simply putting black shield on yourself first, walk right in and ult, and activate Zhonyas once Black Shield is down, or when you're taking too much damage from their AD carries.

Źyra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-05-2012

Yes x 2

Renshi84

14-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Berry View Post
try buying GA,,,now thats epic
try staying on topic
No, I know GA can be awesome at times, but sometimes it's just another free kill for enemy team.

Where are all the Morgana players?
There they are

Renshi84

14-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxoz View Post
Yes, you can walk about
And maximize its use by simply putting black shield on yourself first, walk right in and ult, and activate Zhonyas once Black Shield is down, or when you're taking too much damage from their AD carries.
Thanks, going to keep this in mind, I was having some trouble getting a good ultimate off, and I always use black shield when it's already to late (most of the time anyway).
I still have a lot to practice, but I like her so far.

Afgudins Fráuja

14-05-2012

Practice? With Morgana? She used to require skill and practice until Riot dumbed her down into the ground and made her OP in the process. Now the ult has such a short delay you can't possibly fail with it, and puddle is practically free so you just auto farm all laning phase long.

Roxoz

14-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renshi84 View Post
Thanks, going to keep this in mind, I was having some trouble getting a good ultimate off, and I always use black shield when it's already to late (most of the time anyway).
I still have a lot to practice, but I like her so far.
When playing mid, try to ult BEFORE snaring. The slow will make it easier to land, and most likely force a flash, so he can't flash away from your snare. Another thing, with the right runes, you can max W till level 3, so you can keep one-hitting minions) and follow maxing Q and E first.

Renshi84

14-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
Practice? With Morgana? She used to require skill and practice until Riot dumbed her down into the ground and made her OP in the process. Now the ult has such a short delay you can't possibly fail with it, and puddle is practically free so you just auto farm all laning phase long.
Yeah, practice
I never used a champion with a skill shot before, neither one that has an ultimate like her, so I still need to practice those things, I only have her a few days.
She's fun to play and really strong, but I'm nowhere near that level yet

Renshi84

14-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxoz View Post
When playing mid, try to ult BEFORE snaring. The slow will make it easier to land, and most likely force a flash, so he can't flash away from your snare. Another thing, with the right runes, you can max W till level 3, so you can keep one-hitting minions) and follow maxing Q and E first.
Thanks, some very useful tips.
I'll be mostly going for magic pen and ap runes, not sure if I should take flat ap or ap/level though.