Irelia is very weak late-game

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akhilx

18-11-2010

After playing her, I have felt that Irelia is overall underpowered.

In early game, if you try hard you can keep up with other champions. But she grows weaker as the game progresses due to following reasons.

1. Her W doesn't scale up with anything.

2. Her Q is 1:1 AD scaling, E is 1:1 AP scaling. So unless you build a hybrid ( both Q and E are average strong). one of them is going to be underpowered.

3. Her E's stun is almost useless in a real fight because of very short range. you need to Q for closing in and thus you end up with higher HP% so E
results in only slowing, and when enemy is not running but fighting slow == null.

4. Her ult scales very poorly with AD(Only Bouns AD, so poor in hybrid).

5. Ult scales for 0.3 AP, again poor scaling for hybrid builds.

Again her ult is almost a joke because of short missile width, low damage and strangeness.

akhilx

18-11-2010

Akali vs Irelia == 100% win for akali. [R-Q-AA-R-E Irelia dead ]

Leblanc vs Irelia == 100% win for Leblanc. [E-Q-R-W Irelia dead ]

Garen vs Irelia == 100% win for garen. [Q-E-R Irelia dead ]

Ryze vs Irelia == 100% win for ryze. [R-W-E-Q Irelia dead ]

Ryze vs Irelia == 100% win for ryze. [R-W-E-Q Irelia dead ]

The bad thing about her is that she can not kill an equal level full health ( with an average health item) champ even after using all W-Q-AA-AA-E-R

And she is classified as NUKER.

Ciaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-11-2010

Play her like Yi, come in when the fight has started and pick the carries off.

morningstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-11-2010

The problem with irelia is that her e skill is so low range. they did that becuz if they made it a 600 range, you'll just sit there and have an instant stun or a 60% slow. I guess they will increase the range of her E skill and nerf the slow on it to 40-50% Atleast, thats what im hoping.

And about the early game, its impossible to lane 1vs2 with her. You just need to stay at turret at all times, if you don't you'll get stunned or rooted and raped..

The last thing which bothers me is that she doesnt have a decent escape ability, you can use ur Q to dash to shrooms/friendly minions/wards.

Oh and btw, what irritated me the most was that in 3 vs 3, you can't get through walls with ur Q skill, freaking annoying, ur range is just 50 short..

Carmilia

18-11-2010

If they lower down the duration on her stun or slow, that'll make her E be totally useless imo...

Ryou

18-11-2010

Don't like her never will, don't like the concept of her and everyope disagrees. I played against her ina 5v5 and my team fed her 10 kills, even though that doesn't seem THAT much, she got really OP very fast, which is annoying.

Method v2

18-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoutaru View Post
Don't like her never will, don't like the concept of her and everyope disagrees. I played against her ina 5v5 and my team fed her 10 kills, even though that doesn't seem THAT much, she got really OP very fast, which is annoying.
She isn't anything CLOSE to OP.

Any champion will start raping faces if they get fed way ahead of anyone else, basic stuff.

Carmilia

18-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoutaru View Post
The only Irelias i've seen raping faces are smurfs with apen runes and with 20 stacks on Occult...

HakePT

18-11-2010

Her scaling is weird an ppl are trying hard to find a good build, hence the lackluster status. Its not easy, and no one can say she is UP just because shes bad with the items you buy.

Hell nidaly was considered very UP and queue dodge till hotshot showed people how to build and play her.

The stun on her E is very powerful. With low hp it makes your escape easy. When owning it prevents escapes.
Her ult is weak and is mainly for 2 things
Farming
Healing

In teamfights just throw blades and control your hp.

Hemming

19-11-2010

omg im so tired of these post. BUILD HER WITH MADREDS BLOOD RAZOR AND YOU WILL PWN THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play her like Kogmaw, shes like a melee kogmaw, Stack a few doran blades then recurve - bloodrazor - frozen mallet -starks fervor = PWN!

12345 ... 6