Freezes during teamfights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarti

11-05-2012

Since the latest patch I've been getting freezes during teamfights/ smaller brawls.
My ping is steady at around 40 and I know it's not a hardware issue.
Anyone got an idea to what might be the problem?

//Xarti

BioBone

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I have a similar problem, have been playing for about a year, have never had any problems. 2 days ago started to get just massive sh*tstorm laggs and freezes, can't play at all anymore... i tried different games like HoN etc and they dont seem to have any lag or anything so it can't be a hardware issue....

Kuzukaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Same problem here, but i got freezes for around 20-30 seconds when i am spectating. And today i had a lags in ranked game when teamfights or other action begins.

Hénshi

12-05-2012

Had same lovely thing happen to me. Every 5 seconds fps drops to 0 and game basically freezes for 2 seconds. Also happens in champ select and loading screen.

Yuumi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

1 minute freeze #1.

BioBone

Recruiter

12-05-2012

tried reinstalling etc, but still lagging and freezing rly bad

mozicl

29-01-2013

is something new about that problem? i was read all about wireless and than about servers i change server nothing better than i try with bots and the same problem come up when is more than 3 players in fight i get freezing not lag just game goes crayz pls fix this ****_ than i will get banned again and not my fault at all when i cant get fight and get killed all the time mother fu ck ers

mozicl

29-01-2013

From other froum and this is my problem :P

As per title, I have been playing League of Legends smoothly for a few months now. Only recently has this lag occurred to me.

It definitely is NOT an internet issue as I have perfectly fine ping (50-60ms) and it is not related to FPS (around 40 FPS) nor is it related to graphics (I have tried lowering the graphics to the lowest but it still has lagspikes).

I have checked the Game - R3d Logs and the logs recorded recently (of full games) are exceptionally huge (I have a log file that is 118, 518 KB huge).

These lag spikes I believe, start to become most active during teamfights (longer and more frequent lags pikes). Either that, or the longer the client runs, the more terrible the lag spikes become.

As for system performance, LoL client runs at around 1 million K memory (which really is, a lot) with about 3-10% CPU usage.

I have even tried sweeping my computer for viruses, malware, and spyware Therefore, I presume that there are errors in the LoL client's scripts which become the cause of these lag spikes.

And so, is there a way to fix this? Would any staff kindly see to this matter (just a simple reply would suffice)?