Varus is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leoxastaroth

08-05-2012

GTFO. No offense but really, GTFO.

He has been tried and tested again and again tweaked over and over before being released. But ah of course, the same group of whiners that just needs to call every single AD carry ever released OP, god forbid, they release a champion capable of getting kills, then its surely OP.

Release a support, no complaints (Or not as much) Its all good.

Release a carry, and regardless of how balanced, or maybe even UP he is, you get whiners on the forums crying about OPness.

Varus is an AD carry, just like his counterparts, if he is OP, then so are the rest.

EDIT: btw, this whole attitude of "OMG OP OP OP" is exactly why champion releases are delayed so much, or we end up with champions with no proper place (Hecarim, just barely see him played now), plus this type of thing is what puts Riot off making new carries, every single time months and months of people QQing.

splattyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

his early game is decent,his late game suck hard ... i havent bought him yet but from what ive seen from my friends his late is rly weak!

Laysson

08-05-2012

Urgot > All.

Drageth

08-05-2012

Unfortunately, I must agree.

Ulquiorra el 4

Recruiter

08-05-2012

i ve only seen bad ones so far

AdyShaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoxastaroth View Post
GTFO. No offense but really, GTFO.

He has been tried and tested again and again tweaked over and over before being released. But ah of course, the same group of whiners that just needs to call every single AD carry ever released OP, god forbid, they release a champion capable of getting kills, then its surely OP.

Release a support, no complaints (Or not as much) Its all good.

Release a carry, and regardless of how balanced, or maybe even UP he is, you get whiners on the forums crying about OPness.

Varus is an AD carry, just like his counterparts, if he is OP, then so are the rest.

EDIT: btw, this whole attitude of "OMG OP OP OP" is exactly why champion releases are delayed so much, or we end up with champions with no proper place (Hecarim, just barely see him played now), plus this type of thing is what puts Riot off making new carries, every single time months and months of people QQing.
Yeah.

*You have been slain* (Evelynn picture)

/all OMG EVE OP BETTER NERF EVE

leoxastaroth

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdyShaman View Post
Yeah.

*You have been slain* (Evelynn picture)

/all OMG EVE OP BETTER NERF EVE
? Wards do no damage, what are you on about?

Renshi84

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoxastaroth View Post
this type of thing is what puts Riot off making new carries
Good, more time to fix more important things

Oh, and the Varus' I've seen are always 15-20/x/x after 20mins... maybe it's my team though

Bronzelyf

08-05-2012

i've seen both "Varus is op" and "Varus is up" threads
means hes balanced by the standards of this community

iTomes

08-05-2012

Hmmm... Im not sure. His whole champion concept is balanced around snowballing. Magic damage early, AD with attackspeedboost late. The question at hand for me is how OP dat ult is. Because if its remotely as good as I think it is... yeah, its broken. Completely. Look at Ashes tradeoff for a gamewinning ult. No steroid.. just a slow. She can kill, but not fast. Varus has a pretty good attackspeed steroid if a guy gets blown up, which his ult can enforce. I havent gotten to play him yet, so I cant know for sure, but champions like this, AD Carries with strong earlygame, can get out of hand quickly.

Also... remember the last two AD Carries released? Yeah, QQing that they were OP was 100% justified there- Completely off balance. And of course there were people saying its not OP oO.. I remember people advising me to build a chainmail against Graves becuz "armor lol". Id say a bit of suspition regarding the balancing of that new kid is in order considering Riots oh so fortunate hand with them so far.

Also. he pretty much makes MF useless. Magic damage early to get fed on? Check. Attackspeedsteroid for later? Check? Completely useless trash ultimate you use to farm creeps? NOPE! His is actually pretty strong oO