Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the European beta!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yquan

05-25-2010

Quote:
Kaledo:
Welcome all!

Now we can begin to play.

can i start trolling? or do i have to w8 for my turn?

****it, not my turn.... People keep the lines running, ImATroll, for god's sake, would you please be faster?!!
xD

Long Live RIOT!! ^^

Don Stevens

05-25-2010

chat server dos not work :s and do there come dutch board leaders ?? my english is to bad :s

Kelvar

05-25-2010

Dutch wasnt even supported before. I thought you guys are really good in English. just watch some more movies and stop reading the subtitles

Dusty Kid

05-25-2010

Chat and friend list unavaidable, happy riot tok over on goa, it was about time -.-!

RajahI

05-25-2010

Hey guys...
Thank you for coming and cleaning up this mess. And thank God you choose German servers because I've had the worst experience playing on french servers... And I'm not talking only about this game.

Anyway, I trust you'll do your job properly.

Peace

Majestic Unicorn

05-25-2010

YAY, FINALLY I hope this ****ty lag on client is fixed as well

p.s. Can it also be fixed that when I login, I get to the page I was before..

South Of Heaven

05-25-2010

Say. what is that "busy server" stuff?

Kingoffools

05-25-2010

when will the servers work again?

ranaghar

05-25-2010

Quote:
midgetass:
chat server dos not work :s and do there come dutch board leaders ?? my english is to bad :s

Although we primarily use English on our board, feel free to hop on over to http://www.cowclan.nl/ -- we have quite a fair number of Dutch LoL players, so should be able to help you out with questions in Dutch.

Duisterwoud

05-25-2010

Quote:
Kelvar:
Dutch wasnt even supported before. I thought you guys are really good in English. just watch some more movies and stop reading the subtitles

The youth nowadays gets corrupted by dubs around every corner. Previously undubbed shows are being dubbed with the same exact voices as every other bloody show. The Dutch used to be generally good at English (being a small country which depends a lot on export tends to do that to people :P) but things change sadly. And it seems the media and entertainment business found it usefull to corrupt the kids by taking away their foundation of the English language (namely tv, admit it).

So yeah, expect the new young Dutch kids to be just like the Germans and French (yes, not all of them are like that but hey, let's be honest here); incapable of comprehending the most simplest of English phrases :')

/randomrant