Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Laning vs Fizz as ahri

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millazo

Senior Member

05-08-2012

So I just played ahri vs fizz and got destroyed.
Since this was the first time I laned vs fizz as ahri and played Fizz 3 times in a life time I didnt really know how to play against him.
I harrassed him as much as possible early game but around lv 5 he would outdamage me and his E is so goddamn annoying.

So you guys have any tips?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lé Vexalon

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Not really, fizz is a counter to alot of CC type AP champs. His ability to become untargetable is really harmful to AP champs like Lux, Anivia etc.

Ahri advantage comes with her speed, she CAN dodge fizz spells, and if done correctly, you can score on fizz. Basically, wait for fizz to use his spells, then go after him, chances are with an ignite and flash, fizz wont survive. You have to outfarm him too, exhaust will also minimize the damage, and can ensure your snare lands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g the mastermind

Senior Member

05-08-2012

hey u are higher elo than me but
what is do is simple i try to prevent him from farming
by harasing and run when i see him coming to me
i rush my boots fast and get movement masteries
dont go 1 vs 1 against fizz he will always win
and try dodging his ult with ur flash spell
and try using spells to push and dont let him gank other lanes
he will be useless late game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g the mastermind

Senior Member

05-08-2012

also if u are high on mana spam ur spells on him
if he try to dodge he will be out of mana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugshot

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Fizz is all about his trickster spell in mid. if you can "force" him to use that, if he uses it you got a window of 16 sec (lvl1) more then enough to scare him away. or even kill him with the burst ahri has...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rawrXtina

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Fizz is the new Kassadin/Leblanc tbh, except I actually had a chance against those. Poor Anivia just gets eaten by the fishes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport0017

Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
g the mastermind:
hey u are higher elo than me but
what is do is simple i try to prevent him from farming
by harasing and run when i see him coming to me
i rush my boots fast and get movement masteries
dont go 1 vs 1 against fizz he will always win
and try dodging his ult with ur flash spell
and try using spells to push and dont let him gank other lanes
he will be useless late game


HAHAHAHAHAH the only thing you do is crying on the forum demanding nerfs for everything that kicked your ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilMatriX

Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport0017:
HAHAHAHAHAH the only thing you do is crying on the forum demanding nerfs for everything that kicked your ass.


Hey aren't you that idiot who got his name changed by RIOT and then cried on the forum hahaahah xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VALSEEKER

Junior Member

05-08-2012

When you see melee on mid -> take melee too.
Remember Sion, Fizz, Talon, Kassa, Gragas, Galio.
Taking full ap ranged squishies vs them = death in most cases.
Also DONT try to outfarm them using high range (lux/ziggs)
For example fizz and talon will simply jump and kill you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport0017

Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
VALSEEKER:
When you see melee on mid -> take melee too.
Remember Sion, Fizz, Talon, Kassa, Gragas, Galio.
Taking full ap ranged squishies vs them = death in most cases.
Also DONT try to outfarm them using high range (lux/ziggs)
For example fizz and talon will simply jump and kill you.


and what exactly do you suggest against sion anyway?


12