How to target champions only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kravac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Sometimes I ignite or infuse a minion, so I was wondering if there's a way to cancel minion targeting briefly.

I found some NA threads saying holding ~ does that, however it doesn't work on my keyboard (possibly cause I need to press AltGr+1). Pressing the button that NA keyboards have for ~ doesn't work either(left of 1).
Also, there is no keybind specified for it in the menu.

Does anyone knoe if there's a way I could still use that option?

Rerdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

This is a good question! Would like to know too.

Cheers!

Hi im EUW

07-05-2012

failed 1 time my ignite and it was on Ahri.... Yeah she ultied the same time as i wanted to ignite her but a Heroic Minion was there.. :'(

xLR

07-05-2012

There is a border that gets thicker when you hover over a champion.
Dont use smart cast if you arent experence enough.

Sadistikal

07-05-2012

~ works fine for me.

kravac

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistikal View Post
~ works fine for me.
I'm guessing you only have to press one key for it and not a combo like AltGr+something?

Kori

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravac View Post
I'm guessing you only have to press one key for it and not a combo like AltGr+something?
for me (UK Keyboard setup) it's ` (left of 1) and works fine. Perhaps it's your keyboard settings that need changing?

Lunar Panda

07-05-2012

Try looking in the Key Bindings for the "~" key and see if you can't change it to a key more accessible to you. I dunno, I've never looked for it.

SillyLily

07-05-2012

Can someone tell what that binding is called (I rearranged my keys and now can't remember what most were).

kravac

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriban22 View Post
for me (UK Keyboard setup) it's ` (left of 1) and works fine. Perhaps it's your keyboard settings that need changing?
I can use tilde(~), but it doesn't have any effect.
Maybe cause I need to press AltGr+1 (croatian keyboard) and 1 is already a shortcut for items?
A red with some gameclient knowledge would be helpful here.

I suppose if I changed my keyboard setting to have ~ bind to a single key, it'd work.
I'd rather change game settings than my keyboard ones though.

@^
There's no binding for it in the game menu. At least I can't find it.