best runes for jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rezyac

06-05-2012

hi i cant seem to find an up to date guide for jax.

im looking for runes and i think you can mess around with most but marks seem to be stuck on, taking away cost are arm,pen/mag,pen the best.

or just flat ad or arm,pen

UCMeRollinUHatin

06-05-2012

Depends of what Jax you are playing...
AD Jax could go armpen. and AP Jax could go magpen.
Doesn't matter where you are playing top or jungle, you should take one of the penetration runes in any case.
and of course Hybrid Jax goes well with double penetration... GIGGIDY!

Harmes

06-05-2012

I go flat ap blues, flat hp quints, flat armour yellows and flat ad reds. this gives me enough ad to last hit with and enough dmg with the mana i have. i go 14-9-7 masteries takign ad, improved ignite, armour and magic pen. taking bonus hp and improved heal, and mana regen in utility. building ninja tabi -- triforce -- hextech gunblade -- atmas -- banshees

rezyac

07-05-2012

thank you

Ezzzzzzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Are the double arm pen and magic pen viable?? are they better worse or the same as only arm pen or only magic pen?? becasue i play him hybrid ( hextech & rageblade )

Paradoxon1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezzzzzzz View Post
Are the double arm pen and magic pen viable?? are they better worse or the same as only arm pen or only magic pen?? becasue i play him hybrid ( hextech & rageblade )
u dont rly need mpen and apen lategame or midgame anymore. u do ridiculous dmg mid and lategame anyway.

Red AD, Yellow Armor flat, Blue mres per lvl or ap per lvl if enemys are more ad based, quints movement speed/ap flat/ad flat/hp flat quints

Alvīk

30-05-2012

go 16ad/13armor/10 ap

ISinto

30-05-2012

what i go for jax is flat ad marks, armor seals, and magic resits per level Glyphs and ability power quints. works pretty good early game you deal enough damage anyway to the squeeshys. and scale into late game because of the per level magic resist.