LF 2k + (Roughly) Tutor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GUUUNZAAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

GL, will be watching a lot since i'm aiming for high elo too. Just started watching.

Murkked

04-05-2012

buy less pinks next game. u buy too many and you lose the ability to carry due to this and you are more team reliant, normal wards are fine if you grab a few because you can potentially save lanes with it but pink warding is aggressive and should only be done once for dragon and baron and if you know the enemy ward position 100%. if they ward like mad, just buy oracles.

PS: you can't carry a team like that. your ryze is too passive. your ad carry can't position and your top doesn't understand her role.

GUUUNZAAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Weren't you going to play LoL only?

AngeloidCZ

04-05-2012

this **** again? do you expect them to tell you how to right click opponent? how to place a ward in bush? oh im sick of those *pros* pretending the game to be more complex than it is.

let the downvotes begin.

Murkked

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Medusa View Post
this **** again? do you expect them to tell you how to right click opponent? how to place a ward in bush? oh im sick of those *pros* pretending the game to be more complex than it is.

let the downvotes begin.
ok how many tourny wins u got with right clicks? ^^

iSmitra

04-05-2012

Quote:

let the downvotes begin.
I'm sorry, I don't quite follow your draft, here.

True about the pinkies, I just wanted to completely destroy their vision, but I figured Oracles was too risky, so.

But yes, that team couldn't win.

I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about an alt raid in WoW and I had to ditch in here, would've passed, but since the only one who contacted me due to the actual mainthread is offline for now, well, yeah ... I'm only letting the stream up because I cba to open it again once we're done.

AngeloidCZ

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkked View Post
ok how many tourny wins u got with right clicks? ^^
i watched some streams, and i didnt see anything special. no awesome showoff of skill. not anything unusual. they just won the game. it was thanks to correct team coordination. nothing more.
the fact that this is NOT any hardcore competitive game like dota proves it. and it has been said many times that lol is just casual game.

iSmitra

04-05-2012

*refers to mainthread*

Believe I referred pointless replies to the thousands of other threads.

Murkked

04-05-2012

Quote:
i watched some streams, and i didnt see anything special. no awesome showoff of skill. not anything unusual. they just won the game. it was thanks to correct team coordination. nothing more.
the fact that this is NOT any hardcore competitive game like dota proves it. and it has been said many times that lol is just casual game.
funny how you answered my question by not answering

iSmitra

05-05-2012

I didn't plan for this to happen, but I had to swap over to another game, my whole isolation idea didn't really go as well as I wanted to.

But in an hour or two, my plan shall become (proceed) reality