best support for vayne ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoZaiDeN

03-05-2012

who it the best champion to support vayne in bot lane ,

i tried to have soraka , sona , and nunu ,, dunno nunu fits alot but i though i might ask you guys if some 1 plays vayne , share your experience ,,

i mostly focus on farming and harrassing if some 1 enters my range " usually the enemy support " , but when nunu reach level 6 with his E and his ulti we get a sure double kill. and once went triple when their jungler ganked us

MyAccIsBanned

03-05-2012

alistar

Dopa God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

maybe taric or ali

Equivocal Pony

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAccIsBanned View Post
alistar
That, or Taric.

Forestgod

03-05-2012

Nunu is good cause his W helps your AS so that means more Silverbolts, which is always good & the movement buff with your passive to chase a bit helps too - The con is no sustain so you'd have to make sure to carry Potions.

Sona & Soraka help you're sustain though and buff/debuff. They're both good Supporters.

Alistar is a good combo with Vayne. If he Head-butts them in the right position or stuns them next to a wall, you can land the Stun from your E easily. But the Alistar player must know how to do this.

Taric could also help you pull off the Stun from your E by stunning them close to a wall. It's a matter of positioning.

Brettwurst

03-05-2012

I'd go taric. Heal is more effective on one champ, and you need that stun period of not being attacked by their carry, seeing as she's such a glass cannon.

Envyious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	2fA5k.jpg
Views:	19382
Size:	502.8 KB
ID:	84541

Tada, Nice and easy!

According to that, Vayne works best with Alistar and Soraka Honestly, that little baby works ^^

BoZaiDeN

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgod View Post
Nunu is good cause his W helps your AS so that means more Silverbolts, which is always good & the movement buff with your passive to chase a bit helps too - The con is no sustain so you'd have to make sure to carry Potions.

Sona & Soraka help you're sustain though and buff/debuff. They're both good Supporters.

Alistar is a good combo with Vayne. If he Head-butts them in the right position or stuns them next to a wall, you can land the Stun from your E easily. But the Alistar player must know how to do this.

Taric could also help you pull off the Stun from your E by stunning them close to a wall. It's a matter of positioning.
alistar is indead the best tank support i played with as a duo , i still see nunu unique ulti is really great combined with vayne or any heavy carry , mf, caitlyn ...etc. gives you time to center yourself and target many champs one by one ..

The Schiller

03-05-2012

Soraka si good for vayne,so u can spam ur q and farm more.

Alistar is good,but blitzcrank is better for vayne.

Sona is good with all ad carrys.

Taric is good but not perfer with vayne.

Nunu good ,can do nuke dmg with him u stun enemy he slow +ult u got kill and his W is good for silverbolts,

So i prefer for she soraka ,nunu and blitzcrank.

sirDarts

03-05-2012

Ali, Blitz and Taric if you want to get kills all work great. Leona works somewhat as well thanks to her "triple" stun.
Soraka if you just want to wait for late game - she helps you survive till then.
Nunu can be an interesting combo, though I'm not a nunu player.
I don't really like Sona with Vayne.
And please, don't ever pick Janna with Vayne/Vayne with Janna.