Bot Combo - Fizz + Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stigma ZA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Hi all,

Had quite a bit of success with this combo and wanted to share. Plus get your thoughts on it.

Why Fizz and Wukong work:
1- They both have a gap closer
2- When they use the gap closer they both have on hit effects that activate
3- Both have the ability to leave safely. Fizz's jump and Wukongs Decoy.

Point 3 is the key because anyone can just rush in and attack, but this allows you to exchange with very little damage taken to yourselfs.

At level 3 the above combo done with both champs against the traditional AD carry and support results in very effect harass. Wait for cooldowns then rince and repeat.

The carry has to farm (thus return to be focused) and the support cant keep up with the harass which results in a mid to late game advantage for your team.

All the above requires is a friend with some form of coordination to time your combo.

At level 6 the fun really begins: )

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Stigma ZA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

bump

Amiag

05-05-2012

what does it matter that u can win the lane if u wont have carry and support when the teamfights begin?

You can beat the AD+support lane in a thousand ways but that doesnt mean you will have a real advantage if you are lacking needed roles.

Ãce

05-05-2012

I did it with xin+fizz
also works with jarvan or pantheon btw

Stigma ZA

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritX Ace View Post
I did it with xin+fizz
also works with jarvan or pantheon btw
Both have what you are looking for in point 1 and 2, but ( and this is important ) neither can escape the fight if need be without taking damage.

The combo of:
1- Fizz, prime Seastone Trident (w), dashing in with Urchin Strike(q) and immediately leaving with Playful / Trickster(e)
2-Wukong, prime Crushing Blow (q), dashing in with Nimbus Strike(e) and immediately leaving with Decoy(w)

leaves no time at all for the enemy to retaliate. With panth and jarvan they have to commit.

Plus Wukong and Fizz's ultimates both are knock ups(soft cc)

Stigma ZA

08-05-2012

bump

Stigma ZA

10-05-2012

bump

Milk2Sugars

10-05-2012

I don't think this is a good idea at all.

For one, you'll be way underfarmed and in midgame the opposing carries will put your damage output to shame.

Two, it can be easily countered with a heavy CC support such as Alistar.

Alistar: "Here they come again"
Pops Ulti, Headbutts in, Pulverises up, walks away laughing at you.

In my opinion, re-think it.

Stigma ZA

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuajhala View Post
I don't think this is a good idea at all.

For one, you'll be way underfarmed and in midgame the opposing carries will put your damage output to shame.

Two, it can be easily countered with a heavy CC support such as Alistar.

Alistar: "Here they come again"
Pops Ulti, Headbutts in, Pulverises up, walks away laughing at you.

In my opinion, re-think it.
I have to say your making a lot of assumptions here:
1- We are underfarmed. How? Harassment by the carry? Thats exactly what we want. We want to be close to the carry. The ONLY time this becomes a problem is if the lane is pushed up to the tower, which we wont do. The amount of gold lost by sharing the lane is offset by the kills we net.
2- I didnt know Alistar ulti is up every 10-15 secs....
3- Unless under the tower the only time the carry gets (safe)farm is if the tower falls and we move to other parts of the map. Which is why i stated we try and keep the tower up for as long as possible.
4-You assume we attack alistar and not the carry which completely negates his ulti. Kill the carry, wait for Alistars ulti to finish and clean up.

Now you might say all of this is great since i myself have just assumed we owned the lane. Point is in normals we do (havent tried it in rank). Try the combo at least with a friend. Follow the above instructions and THEN provide knock it if we want.

Albedo

14-05-2012

Won't work against certain setups, If you face a Graves+Alistar/Leona you're in for alot of hurt because you will be stunned/knocked up the second you get close and the Q hits hard.
Leonas E for example will easily catch you through your decoy, proccing her passive and proceed to stun you. It might catch them offguard to be hit by your harass at first but any good carry + support will adapt to that.
I've seen several farm denying kill lanes but they always fall off at some point since they have to share cs, so if they don't get some kills on their belt they're worthless.