@riot show chat in spectator mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aedwine7

02-05-2012

I was watching a game my friend was playing and I find that the heart and soul of a lol game is missing if you cannot see the chat. I want to see the flaming and communication as its what makes a lol game enjoyable and I'd like to see how pros talk and communicate in big important games, please fix .

TeaMOGGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

I'm pretty sure that the pros don't use the default chat, they use TS or whatever else.

aedwine7

02-05-2012

Maybe the pros don't but I still think somethings missing without the chat.

aedwine7

02-05-2012

bump i think this is quite a lacking feature.

RazYNWA

02-05-2012

its not, i think observers should be able to communicato to each other and comment

aedwine7

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazYNWA View Post
its not, i think observers should be able to communicato to each other and comment
I'm agreeing I meant that the feature is not present at the moment when it should be and team chat should be observable.

Grunge Monkey

02-05-2012

you guys are re-re's you can turn in on! click on the EYE in the box in the bottom left hand corner and enable chat!

Shiva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

People nowadays are faster at making a thread to complain than actually searching for the feature which already exists...

Shame on you lazy people

Bulan

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPurse View Post
People nowadays are faster at making a thread to complain than actually searching for the feature which already exists...

Shame on you lazy people
This.

It's hidden by default but you can show it via the small button under the camera control.

ur a cheeky 1 m8

02-05-2012

pfft. Learn much more by watching plays rather than reading people ***** at each other. Chat is distracting.