Strong Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kailyou

30-04-2012

Hello summoners!

Well, yesterday I have found a link here in the forum about Champion's Strengh and I am a bit shocked now.

http://www.op-or-not.org/champion/ra...?date=Apr-2012

while, in my opinion, very strong champions have such a bad placement in the ranking,

for example:

skarner #40
shen #44
mundo #54
cho gath #62
lux #65

some wose champions have a real good placement, the hardest vote for me was:

gangplank #9

Now my question to you. How do you think about it? Would you also say that gangplank is such stronger than skarner (who is defenetly annoying with his ultimate, mundo (who never dies) and especially shen (for me one of the most op champs because of his combination of shild, taunt and ultimate).

I do not want to create a flamethread I just want to know how such things really could happen. I mean:

shen vs vayne (vayne winning chance: 62%

Best regards,
Kailyou

Harlequeen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2012

i think they should be separated for groups: Bruisers, Ap Carry, Ad Carry, Support, and Junglers. ofc you can go to jungle with whoever you want but with this rank we could learn who is good top pick or whos great ad carry. in my opinion its so bad to put all of them in one group and compare lee sin, ahri, soraka and ashe for example. hwo can you compare ahri to soraka if they have 2 different roles in team?
Oh and one more should be sth like AD Carry + Support because you can pick same ad carry but other support for it to improve your chance to <win lane, zone enemies> ---> win game

Edit: oh and last one, really much depends on player prefference, some ppl say ezreal is bad in late game but i feel him much better than graves for example and im doing better late game with ez than lots of player with graves.

Enjoyhax

30-04-2012

How can you do better with ez then graves. The ****!!.

LadyVamp

30-04-2012

thats a total bull**** in my opinion

Kailyou

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequeen View Post
i think they should be separated for groups: Bruisers, Ap Carry, Ad Carry, Support, and Junglers. ofc you can go to jungle with whoever you want but with this rank we could learn who is good top pick or whos great ad carry. in my opinion its so bad to put all of them in one group and compare lee sin, ahri, soraka and ashe for example. hwo can you compare ahri to soraka if they have 2 different roles in team?
Oh and one more should be sth like AD Carry + Support because you can pick same ad carry but other support for it to improve your chance to <win lane, zone enemies> ---> win game

Edit: oh and last one, really much depends on player prefference, some ppl say ezreal is bad in late game but i feel him much better than graves for example and im doing better late game with ez than lots of player with graves.
Well, wenn I voted some champs I was thinking about how good they are on their own exercise. For example if there is Olaf against Janna I do not take the winner if the both would fight each other, I see Olaf as possible jungler or solotop champ and Janna for example as support.

But maybe it is the reason why this is such a bizare ranking. ^^

DexTheKid

01-05-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=679809 if you need stronk champion

Triarii

01-05-2012

trynd0h so stronk!
He go rawr and then turret go pfieuw pfieuw and I hit him with stick, but he don't die!

Maybe if I hit with rock he die?

Ascedance

01-05-2012

Because Janna is one of the worst supports...wait wat