Who counters riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assurhaddon

29-04-2012

Quote:
Much like the Ryze matchup except oh so easier. This matchup you should beg to have. Shield his early harass and then go on him at level 3 and it is incredible how much more damage you will do to him than he will do to you. As the lane goes on you get even more and more powerful verse him as well. Just don't be baited by his pool and don't waste your ult on his pool and you will be fine.
The Vlad has to mentally retarded to do all Qs into her shield, not to forget he got autoattacks vs her as well. He scales better, so she doesn't get more powerful vs him - actually it's quite the different way after level 8 she falls behind.
That's my opinion and experience so far, you're free to prove me wrong. So far I will pick Vlad and win the lane vs Riven 8)

Incantato

29-04-2012

olaf beats **** out of her.

DoYouEvenLiftBro

29-04-2012

Jax, Udyr

Gobick

29-04-2012

Ive been playing a lot of riven today and yesterday, not found anyone who counterd me so far.

PropJoe

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assurhaddon View Post
If you do play Riven, I can show you how to win as Vlad vs Riven - didn't see one so far that was able to beat Vlad.
i don't play riven but ill sure pick her up seeing as she can beat almost ALL top champs.

2Cats1Dream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide900 View Post
Garen counters everyone solo top, true sad story =/
Seems like 3 people got raped by Garen...
Except no he don't.

Assurhaddon

29-04-2012

If you want a champ that "can" beat almost everyone, you got a lot of choice. It's not like you just hardcounter Vladimir, Kennen or Teemo.
Btw Teemo counters her, too.

devotionalx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assurhaddon View Post
The Vlad has to mentally retarded to do all Qs into her shield, not to forget he got autoattacks vs her as well. He scales better, so she doesn't get more powerful vs him - actually it's quite the different way after level 8 she falls behind.
That's my opinion and experience so far, you're free to prove me wrong. So far I will pick Vlad and win the lane vs Riven 8)
I was just saying if he can keep up with top players like Salce on his Riven and gives evidence in form of a replay he seems more credible than a forum post.

I'm not platinum level mechanically, especially on toplane, so you'd probably win by outskilling/csing me rather than playing the matchup and proving your point.

I'd love to see you playing Vlad against one of the more prominent 2k+ toplaners here on EU so if you have a replay I'd be very interested to see it if you don't mind sharing your secrets.

CLUR

29-04-2012

Poppy.

And Kayle beats every melee top lane at the moment.

Teemo is good against Riven as well.

CrossShade

29-04-2012

Hardcore Riven player here, Olaf doesn't HARD counter her but does a **** good job of countering her, Vlad actually does a great job unless the guy playing him just tries to harass your shield and pools as soon as you reach him.

Kennen not sure about this one, either I don't play against competent kennens or I'm one good Riven player. Seems like a 50/50 lane.

Teemo - You can't do anything in this lane, only chance is to get LOTS of ganks. Probably the best counter imo.