Item passive displays

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decafeiner

28-04-2012

I think ading a display of the actual bonus of some items (like +30% AP from rabadon, +2% HP converted to AD on atma, the +3% mana contverted to AP in archangel staff, etc.) would be nice.

well, for resume, a possibility to see some more "detailed" stats.

tekissza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

29-04-2012

Y, Rabaddon has 140(if I remember well) AP, but I always have around 260 AP, when I get rabaddon as second item(to boots).

Lajneen

29-04-2012

Always wondered why they havent done this yet

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

29-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decafeiner View Post
I think ading a display of the actual bonus of some items (like +30% AP from rabadon, +2% HP converted to AD on atma, the +3% mana contverted to AP in archangel staff, etc.) would be nice.

well, for resume, a possibility to see some more "detailed" stats.
We've got dynamic tooltips for a whole bunch of these (Archangel's Staff, Force of Nature, Atma's Impaler, Deathfire Grasp and possibly one or two more I can't remember at the moment) in the works. Not sure if they're in the current patch or not, should be pretty soon if not though.

Don't think we did one for Deathcap though, will pass that suggestion on.

Decafeiner

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
We've got dynamic tooltips for a whole bunch of these (Archangel's Staff, Force of Nature, Atma's Impaler, Deathfire Grasp and possibly one or two more I can't remember at the moment) in the works. Not sure if they're in the current patch or not, should be pretty soon if not though.

Don't think we did one for Deathcap though, will pass that suggestion on.

That sounds pretty cool!

Thanks for the head up Meddler!