what is the best champion to buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheresmyjaw

28-04-2012

hey guys im new to lol i have 4k rp and im wondering what champion to buy

GrimRepo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

there is no such thing as the best champion every champion has its pro's and cons. I'd suggest every weak play with every free champion at least once ,after that from the 10 champions play a few more matches with the ones you liked or did well . Don't start buying champs with rp just that they look cool or saw a player destroying everything with them . I'm telling you this from experience i got 46 champs and play only 10 or so cause some i didn't like after i bought them or got nerfed cause i didn't read the next patch preview and became a bit useless. So choose wisely and don't rush into buying them think first.

Thrasher2k

28-04-2012

Hey, I suggest you start with one of the "easy mode" champions that doesn't mean they are dirt easy to play but are a bit forgiving in possible mistakes and are still powerful and also don't require much smartcast. So maybe try one of these champions (each has a unique style):

Graves, Tryndamere, Master Yi, Xerath, Warwick, Soraka

Winnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

I suggest; Do not byuy champions for rp, buy skins or boosts.
please, you will regret it later. You can always buy a champion with ip, you can't buy a skin with ip
You will end up having alot of champions you don't even play too.

Urusai Yatsura

29-04-2012

Just as the others said, there is no "best champion".
RP = real money, so no matter what anyone tells you, you shouldnt waste it for something you dont even know.

There are 10 free champions every week. Test and try them out until you found some you have fun with.
Until then, you probably got enough IP to buy them already.

If you still want to waste RP, dont waste them on cheap champions which costs only 400 or 1000 IP.
You earn these with 3-6 games. But their RP-costs are the same as any 6000 IP champ.

This post was made by Urusai Yatsura.
(I have to type this in every thread to find them again.
You can help to change this at: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=167118)

countrigor

29-04-2012

Also, if you're new, might wanna check this out. you can get 2 free champs+skins just by liking and subscribing to riot games.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1402158

countrigor

29-04-2012

I'm not sure if you know about this already, but check out this forum page to get 2 free champs+skins. Also, if you're looking to buy champs, but not right away, you can look which ones are on sale in the store.

Jerbuta

02-05-2012

Define "best champion"?

Ganthas

02-05-2012

nidalee, because she can do 3 roles. Support, AP mid, and solotop AD. But what the others say dont buy a champion if you never tried it. You can play nidalee for free this week :-)

Elyanea

04-05-2012

you should be more precise. which role? AP, AD, tanky, melee....?