Tier List?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Uhuorc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

The last days I've been looking for some kind of Tier List for Twisted Treeline because some of my friends started ranked 3v3 with me and we would like to know some champion basics. The problem is that we couldn't find any actual Tier List. Just found some outdated by Elementz or wewillfailer, but no up-to-date Tier List.
Is there any?
I hope you can help me

Scrax

28-04-2012

I was looking for the same but found this:

Credit to Såm at the NA forums. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877)

Tier God :
God AP : Singed, Kennen, Cassiopeia
God Carry/Bruiser : Tryndamere, Gangplank
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Riven, Dr. Mundo

Tier 1:
AP Carry : Rumble, Morgana, Gragas, LuLu
AD Carry/Bruiser : Yorick, Wukong, Patheon, Renekton, Irelia, Shen, Fiora
Jungle : Rammus, Shyvana
Hybrid : Poppy

Tier 2:
AP Carry : Brand, Cho-Gath, LeBlanc, Ryze, Sion, Ahri, Janna, Karma
AD Carry/Bruiser : Garen, Nidalee, Jax, Skarner, Jarvan, Warwick, Olaf, Udyr, Teemo
Jungle : Nocturne, Shaco
Hybrid : Akali

Tier 3:
AP Carry : Karthus, Swain, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Fizz, Amumu, Annie, Orianna, Galio, Vladmir, Ziggs, Malzahar, Maokai, Soraka
AD Carry/Bruiser : Graves, Talon, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Malphite, Natilius, Ezreal, Corki, Hecarim, Volibear
Jungle : Trundle, Xin Zhao
Hybrid : Kayle

Tier 4:
AP Carry : Anivia, Kassadin, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Lux, Veigar, Fiddle, Katarina, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Sona, Eve, Taric, Xerath, Alistar, Sejuani
AD Carry/Bruiser : Nasus, Caitlyn, Kog'Maw, Urgot, Tristana, Blitzcrank, Sivir, Leona, Ashe, Twitch
Jungle : Master Yi

Cpt Uhuorc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

Thanks a lot!
Seems like this thread is always up-to-date. Exactly what I was looking for.

Scrax

01-05-2012

Your welcome, enjoy

Phizzix

01-05-2012

Ashe Tier 5 as AD carry? Underestimating dem arrows imo.

Scrax

03-05-2012

Ashe can be really good, I recently carried a 3v3 with her using a nautilus/ashe duo bottom lane , worked great.

Razormaul

03-05-2012

obviously ashe can work but that is becuase you are against bad players who have a bad team comp.This is for ranked and so you will be against people who know how to play in 3v3 map

Highdea

04-05-2012

It clearly isn't cause in high elo 1600+ I hardly see any of what is listed lol. I mean morganna only tier 1 is a joke, god tier by far ap wise, i mean cass is good but shouldn't be there, singed, well that placement was made by someone on crack so don't even have an explanantion for why that should be above tier 3 let alone god. And the fact jax or kassadin isn't in god tier says it all really, I can guarantee 100% every game in high elo they will have one of those champions clear choice as they destroy there catergories. And before you actually complain and say this isn't true watch a high elo stream. its almost instawin for your team. Especially late game jax 15+ mins = you being able to 1 v 3 like kiddies play. Also ashe is low tier due to low hp anyone that has good ganks = dead before flash with ashe.

Annihilatus

07-05-2012

mordekaiser tier 3? lol....

Saali

07-05-2012

I got to say, that tier list is more like tear list because it makes my cry.

That list, doesn't have anything to do with reality. 1914 in 3v3 reached today, JAX tier 2 ;>?