Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyloslawer

Recruiter

04-26-2012

i lost 3 referrals :\

p4cz3k

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Great job Riot! Realeasing system that ruined everybodys refferals! Well played :/ Now we want reffund for that. There was no warning that this system is unstabbled and bugged!

Zôe

Recruiter

04-26-2012

maybe just the level 10+ accounts count , for the progress . This could be the reason why some accounts are missing , can somebody confirm this ?

ArnaOthar

04-26-2012

You can no longer see the emails of your completed referrals: is this intended?

EnVato

04-26-2012

False. i had about 110~ lvl 5 but noch there are just 41 of them.

LightYears

04-26-2012

Quote:
Zôe:
maybe just the level 10+ accounts count , for the progress . This could be the reason why some accounts are missing , can somebody confirm this ?

no, this is not the cause

Headless Raider

04-26-2012

I just switched over to 2.0 and neither I got my unredeemed 4-Win-IP-boost automatically to my account like it said in the fine print, nor did I get some instant IP rewards for switching, and nor are my old two referalls transfered to the new system. Guess I have a to wait a bit to get it working (or its lost and I have to be pissed off).

Ackooba

04-26-2012

new system is new guys...quit whining honestly ...

Nahro1001

04-26-2012

Awesome how Riot fails to implement ANYTHING without a whole heap of bugs, had only like 18-19 refs but now I only got 3, I didnt switch neither as I wanted to redeem the last IP boost (which worked fair enough), though now I have no clue how to switch.
But even if I switch I would merely get the IP for 3 people rather then the 10+ I had, so its not worth it anyway.

If this bugs get fixed and I get my refs back (which I doubt) it might be a neat system to look into...

p4cz3k

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Quote:
Zôe:

No because my friends made for my only lvl 5 accounts and I have 2 of them done on "new" system. So it's not because of LVL