Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p4cz3k

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Well that system is broken... I had 10 referals but it counted only 2 of them :/ nice :C

Shivani

Recruiter

04-26-2012

**** I joined the new one and it went from 32 to 13 completed above lvl5+.. wtf.

It also say zero ip for the 13 that are completed.. gg for a buggy system.

Amras Taralom

04-26-2012

hm, I wonder if one would loose all referred ppl on transfer. because now i have about like 170 (near to the 10.000 RP) level 5 referrals. would that mean i get 10k rp for the around 100 accs that are already on L10 or higher? probably not... and other wise i'd probably not get 100 L10 referrals anymore.

personally, i'd like to stay in the old program until 200 and then switch. but i guess this will also not be possible (can someone confirm this?) so i'll just stay with the old one.

//edit: @Riot, this topic needs clarification. Maybe a more elaborate announcement.

QuadrAlien

04-26-2012

This had better not be a way of getting out of making TotalBiscuit's top hat item. :P

LightYears

04-26-2012

Quote:
Loser:
If you chose to stay with the old system to redeem your unclaimed rewards, you can't switch to 2.0 anymore. Please fix this.

yes please give us an option to switch to 2.0, i accidentally clicked the old one and now im fkd

KLTT

04-26-2012

Better create new maps not this. Also variety of maps makes game more intresting, Not this public job. yuo should advertise LOL by yuor self not recruting yuor gamers. Added to that finding friends is very difficult job would be very useful to let redemm old program rewards firstly and than suggest tranfering to yuor next plan !.

And lastly, when the new champ VARO comes out?. It is about time yuo create ranged carry champion?

Teh Null

04-26-2012

Quote:
ZeQuoives:
Well, i switched to reffer-a-friend 2.0 and i had 47 referrals to redeem. I did it and it says: 11,500 TOTAL IP EARNED. But, i didnt receive any IP yet.

You'll have to make a purchase or play a game in order for it to take effect.. it's just a visual bug iirc.

How do I check my progress before switching? (even though I'm sure I have 0 :P)

Baretop

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I had 5 or 6 referals after lvl 5 and now only 2 . The ip reward is not added .

RaklorRynas

04-26-2012

Quote:
Dark RIP 13:
it does say "it may take up to 72hours to be distributed"

just wait it out :P

EDIT: just switched had 14 referals and now i have 0..

i dont switch (yesterday i got my 50 referal from a friend) and now i have only 7 after this servicing.
I should laugh or cry now? no ww skin for me =(

Don Dracula

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Quote:
ZeQuoives:
Well, i switched to reffer-a-friend 2.0 and i had 47 referrals to redeem. I did it and it says: 11,500 TOTAL IP EARNED. But, i didnt receive any IP yet.

Me too! i only received 500 ip, i still have to receive 1750 from the referral, and 500 IP for the milestone, 2250 total and currently i have 3228 IP

everything about the ip is fine now, closed and open the client 3 times, and was checking a champion to buy to see the changes on ip, but on the old system i had 10 friends who passed lvl 5 and now i have 9