Corki pretty OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avila

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2010

Is it just my opinion or Corki is kind of imbalanced atm? With proper runes he can be just as good early pusher as Morde.
Also a lot of pro players have mentioned that Corki is op..

I duo with noobs

13-11-2010

O_O ...

He pushed just the same before the recent "buff" that was, well, important for late game but completely irrelevant for pushing purposes.

Even though the changes might have made him viable, remains to actually be seen, doesnt make his early game pushing OP at all, people whined and screamed about his UPness even when he pushed just as well as he does now.

So no, pushing power isnt so much OPness - furthermore he's flagged as farmer, which is something he does well - when you let him.

MrFusion

13-11-2010

Its ****ing hilarious.
Since the last patch, and especially since Elementz put him in first place of his tierlist, Corki gets banned, OP posts like this one show up regularly etc

Truth is, Corki was always awesome.
The range increase of his autoattack and Gatling made him on par with Ashe/MF, the last patch didnt really buff **** about him

Yet, when i picked Corki 2 months ago, I was flamed for being a noob and told Corki was the worst champ there is.
Now his rockets deal 50 DMG more lategame, and all of a suddem people ralize hes THE strongest carry in tearms of damage there is, yet he always was.
ALWAYS.
Ashe can compete with him due to CC, MF got the stronger lanephase till 6 and her speed makes her a better ganker.

Now Im waitingfor a Shaco 'buff' (maybe his shiv will do 10% more dmg?) and everyones crys about his OPness.
Cause, truth is, if theres still an OP char out there, its Shaco and Pantheon.
You just dont get it. Yet.

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2010

Corki always was strong, but they overbuffed him, because no noob could use him to full potencial... If you face somebody who was good with the old balanced Corki now, that will be far too extreme and shows the trwuth about his buffs!!!

When that ****er has his gattling maxed and a black cleaver it simply is too much!

Riot did a very bad job with him.

You obviously saw noob complaints having too much influece... So they weak Twitch got nerfed twice in row, but a strong champion like corki got buffed like 4 times in 6 months, 2 times of these heavily.

Pivan

13-11-2010

Corki was extremely good even before the buff, now he's just... Pick2Win. But hey, I like it, because he really is one of my favourites!

Muffi3

13-11-2010

can someone tell me how Panth is OP? his spear deals barely as much damage as single-target hybrid-spells, his defense is mediocre, his ulti is nothing but a teleport with a very very hard to land RNG based slow and his HeartseekerStrike is crippled.

littleOschi

13-11-2010

pls nerf him again or at least a bit, he was one of my favorites, but now I see too many noob corkis
he was never an competitive champion and he shouldnt be.
now he is too easy, everyone can play him now

the most important thing I want to be flamed again by my mates for playing corki and not by the enemy team

peorihtis

13-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avila View Post
Is it just my opinion or Corki is kind of imbalanced atm? With proper runes he can be just as good early pusher as Morde.
Also a lot of pro players have mentioned that Corki is op..
when i first heard that they will buff his rockets i said wtf are u kidding me?? he will become OP.... and yes he is OP now! i play corki and i assure u that he never needed this buff... but because the most corki players pre buff sucked bananas with him riot gave him an unessery buff....

in my opinion they should at least reduce the scaling of his ulti to 10% of the attack damage instead off 20% that it is right now...

Sendotux

13-11-2010

I've not seen him for a couple of months playing regular games pre and after lvl 30.

So I don't really know...

Khro Enra

14-11-2010

Oh boy, I have been waiting for a thread like this.
Simply to laugh about it.