EU West/East RP Prepaid Cards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maletizer

25-04-2012

Does anyone know when Europe and Asia will also get the Riot Points prepaid cards? I know using your credit card and PayPal is faster but some people just feel better buying it with straight up cash. Also, prepaid cards are good advertisement Riot! I heard it really kicked off in America.

Li7hium

14-07-2012

Yes, I am also interested in knowing if Riot is doing something about this. There are also several sites where you can buy these pre-paid cards in exchange to answering surveys but they are all in US dollars so I assume they won't be redeemable on EU servers, am I right?

PS: sorry to bring this from the dead but I find this matter quite important. EU servers are neglected when compared to the Na server since they can get these pre-paid cards FOR FREE just by answering surveys.

TheRealTimShady

15-07-2012

Erm.. Do you mean PaySafe cards?

'cause where I live (Belgium - yeah it's small there I said it) we can buy cards in store for 5 euros, 10 euros and so on and then we get a code and voila we can exchange these in LoL store

Li7hium

15-07-2012

No, Paysafe cards are available in my country (Portugal) as well. I am actually talking about those prepaid cards available in North America. There are some sites where you can "buy" those prepaid cards after collecting enough points from answering surveys, watching videos, etc.

I am not sure if revealing the name of the site is against the rules so I will refrain from doing so but I can assure you there are some sites (and I'm positive this one is legit since I used to buy currency for another on line game from it).

And that's why I think EU is being neglected because only people from NA can redeem those cards :\

EDIT: This is the prepaid card I am talking about. In this case it is worth 10$ (dollars) but there is also a card worth 25$.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...id_Card-10.jpg

TheRealTimShady

15-07-2012

Oh I understand now

Sorry I don't know anything of that ^^

Li7hium

15-07-2012

But it is actually a shame because all versions should be treated equally, and that is clearly not happening. And I don't understand why this has not been implemented yet in the EU. What if you have someone from the USA trying to gift you a code?

Zeuthenjr

Master Recruiter

26-12-2012

Hmm, does anyone know exactly when prepaid game cards is coming to Eu west, i live in Denmark, and im the poorest ever, and then i want for christmas or birthday gift, then i would like to get that card, or give that card, or just give a gift, without even be above level 20..

Jikoru

07-01-2013

Cant they just fix the "pre paid redeemtion thingy. Cause i was sent Lol codes from Usa from friends and i cant find the pre paid thingy. When i click the code button in purchase rp, place it in and it said league of legends pre paid code are only available by clicking blablalbalbal etc. i want it fixed need these rp badly

Jikoru

07-01-2013

but on the other hand people in eu need to too so riot should fix this problem quick or people in eu might quit lol in eu(soz i said eu to muchh XD

ArchangelGavrilo

07-01-2013

In fact credit cards are more spreaded in NA imo. In some europe countries people still prefere cash than credit cards!