vayne or twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boruzi

23-04-2012

Which one do you recommend?
I'm very found of both because of the true damage. I know twitch is cheaper but I have 6500 IP.

midnight illusio

23-04-2012

Hands down, Vayne is the better champion right now. Twitch's complete reliance on his stealth makes him a liability, coupled with the fact that unless he gets a ton of early kills, he is useless by the 20 minute mark. Oh sure, Twitch will work against inexperienced players perfectly well, but if you want a champion that can do well at all levels (and is therefore a better investment in my opinion), then Vayne is the one you want.

soytupadre

24-04-2012

Vayne without doubt, but there are better carrys now. As he said Twich MUST kill in early game, otherwise you wont be nothing passed min 20. However as he said against noobs is the perfect choice, they dont take wards or oracle even if they die so you can get free kills easy. I also have to say that i've sometimes seen some high skilled players that used twich and carried very well the game, however it's a risky option while Vayne ofers you a sure late/mid. Both have a hard early game, but twich has the stealth. Your choice should be do i want to end the game fast and risk myself with early harrasing game or do i want to hold the lane waiting for ganks, eventually pushing and helping my team as a carry ? As you can see any champ is good if you know how to use it.

TG Zahand

24-04-2012

Vayne by far.

Twitch is a really strong character when played in the right hands. But the only thing is that a simple ward or oracle counters him, making him almost useless. And as the two people above me said, you have to get kills early game. If you manage that, then you golden. But you have to remember that Twitch is a high risk champion to take. Vayne on the other hand is much more safe, her early game has gotten weaker because of the nerfs, but she is much more viable. And if fed (and played right), she will become the one of the(if not the) scariest AD carry to play against.

ShadowDancer7

30-04-2012

If you are familiar with AD carries, take Vayne. She is considered the hardest AD carry in the game, so make sure you can handle her first. Other than that, she is the best carry late game but also the worst early.

Play Vayne with a Taric and Blitzcrank and you will usually win the lane. Start with boots+pots, you will need the mobility. Use your E to stun stuff into walls. Most importantly, have fun chasing those who have fallen to darkness