Is there an IP limit/day ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmlessKiller

12-11-2010

Well... the title preety much says it all. I've been playing both normal games and some IP farm practices, but after playing a bunch of the later i keep getting 0 IP. Yes, i know about the 11 min time-limit, and i've never gone under it. Any ideeas on this one ?

P.S.: If this is also posted somewhere else i'm sorry, but trying to use the search function keeps getting me to a "You are not authorized to access this page." dead end (yes, i AM logged in). Trying to use the advanced search gets me to a "Searching has been disabled." stupidity.

Sephirotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Search has been disabled.

After you are level 11 you only gain IP from 4 practice games a day to prevent bot IP farming.

SDMarukokun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirotica View Post
Search has been disabled.
Not completely.
- when viewing a topic, click on "Search this thread"
- at the popup you see now, _don't_ enter a search term, but press "Advanced Search"
- on the limited search form you get now, press "Reset Fields"
you now have a standard full featured forum search
(yes, I know that's rather "konami code"-ish... )
Quote:
After you are level 11 you only gain IP from 4 practice games a day to prevent bot IP farming.
Wasn't that 6 practice games now?
So per day you can get 71*6=426 IP from practice games plus whatever you get from normal games,
so if you have lots of free time, farming an 6300 IP champ in a week could be possible...

Hankiee

Recruiter

16-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMarukokun View Post
Wasn't that 6 practice games now?
So per day you can get 71*6=426 IP from practice games plus whatever you get from normal games,
so if you have lots of free time, farming an 6300 IP champ in a week could be possible...
Tested, and yes 6 games after you pass level 10 will grand you IP
Altough, normal games dont have a limit on the IP gain