Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there an IP limit/day ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmlessKiller

11-12-2010

Well... the title preety much says it all. I've been playing both normal games and some IP farm practices, but after playing a bunch of the later i keep getting 0 IP. Yes, i know about the 11 min time-limit, and i've never gone under it. Any ideeas on this one ?

P.S.: If this is also posted somewhere else i'm sorry, but trying to use the search function keeps getting me to a "You are not authorized to access this page." dead end (yes, i AM logged in). Trying to use the advanced search gets me to a "Searching has been disabled." stupidity.

Sephirotica

11-12-2010

Search has been disabled.

After you are level 11 you only gain IP from 4 practice games a day to prevent bot IP farming.

SDMarukokun

11-15-2010

Quote:
Sephirotica:
Search has been disabled.

Not completely.
- when viewing a topic, click on "Search this thread"
- at the popup you see now, _don't_ enter a search term, but press "Advanced Search"
- on the limited search form you get now, press "Reset Fields"
you now have a standard full featured forum search
(yes, I know that's rather "konami code"-ish... )
Quote:

After you are level 11 you only gain IP from 4 practice games a day to prevent bot IP farming.

Wasn't that 6 practice games now?
So per day you can get 71*6=426 IP from practice games plus whatever you get from normal games,
so if you have lots of free time, farming an 6300 IP champ in a week could be possible...

Hankiee

Recruiter

11-16-2010

Quote:
SDMarukokun:

Wasn't that 6 practice games now?
So per day you can get 71*6=426 IP from practice games plus whatever you get from normal games,
so if you have lots of free time, farming an 6300 IP champ in a week could be possible...

Tested, and yes 6 games after you pass level 10 will grand you IP
Altough, normal games dont have a limit on the IP gain