Game status on Logitech G15 display?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenkaipu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

So, I and a couple of friend of me all have a Logitech G15 or G19 keyboard.
As you might know these keyboards have lcd displays in them where you can see all kind of things like the time, your pc speed, etc.
Many programs have applications for this display like teamspeak or xfire.
Also many games like WoW and Bad Company 2 are supported so that you can see our health, team status, ping, stuff like that.

Does anybody know if there is something like that for LoL??
I would be really cool if you could have like your health, mana, gold, your kill/death ratio, ping, team score, etc etc.
Maybe a good idea for an next update?

Let me know what you think about this

Whupped

12-11-2010

If i understand correctly, you play just with a keyboard, no screen at all ? O.O

Hollow Oratory

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whupped View Post
If i understand correctly, you play just with a keyboard, no screen at all ? O.O
No. The keyboard has a small display which tells you information about your character basically. Atleast that's what I know.

Azanix

12-11-2010

i guess it would be cool with some charactersheet info there or Creepkill score aswell.
Anything else is right on the screen, no reason to put it down there its already super easy to see hp/mana etc.

EDIT: Also found THIS FORUMPOST

Whupped

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crigget View Post
No. The keyboard has a small display which tells you information about your character basically. Atleast that's what I know.
Kidding man... :/