Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Paysafecard and SMS are here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerbys

08-09-2011

One question!
I'm on a ''subscribtion'' with Vodafone. Because of wireless internet and whats app etc. i barrely use the money i get phone to call and text with. So is it right that the euro's i get on my phone, i will be paying with that? Or will it simply go off my monthly paying bill?
Cuz for me, thats an huge difference!

Pls reply so i can buy quicker.

D GhosT

08-15-2011

why riot doesnt use paypal like everyboy else?

libertus7

02-17-2012

can i use a US card on the EUW server?
i don't have a credit card but i do have a ton of these cards ?

chopGG

03-21-2012

Quote:
nicolo:
We give you Riot Points based on what mobile operators give us on your transactions (we always did that), Unfortunately, these operators keep a lot of money out of your transactions

If you don't have credit card or can'r pay with paypal, I invite you getting a paysafecard. It is widely available, you can buy it with cash, and you would get much more points because they transfer most of the money to us. So we give you more points

If you want to find the nearest place selling paysafecard, check their website: http://www.paysafecard.com (http://www.paysafecard.com)

THIS^
DUnno why people still buy from cellphone..

Xx KiCo x3

07-13-2012

Quote:
chopGG:
THIS^
DUnno why people still buy from cellphone..

bcs in croatia we have paysafe cards but we can not use them on league of legends -.-" now i have 25€ card standing on my table 2 months -.-"

morskY

08-31-2012

So True, Paysafecards are out in Croatia but they dont work on League of Legends. Enable them Riot!

CritiCal057s

12-10-2012

Quote:
morskY:
So True, Paysafecards are out in Croatia but they dont work on League of Legends. Enable them Riot!

same here so sad
paysafecard Croatia is so limited,only they have is some stupid payment options for some online games,that are mostly free to play and really stupid
and what really bugs
gamefanshop support paysafecard but you cannot buy from it if you paid your paysafecard in croatia......
pathetic world we live in joining EU will bring nothing i guess........

freak669

12-22-2012

make sms payment for croatia

AdzemLOL

08-09-2013

Hello, can somebody tell me can i use paysafe card in Bosnia. I bought psc in Slovenia. But i cant buy RP with card. So pls tell me :<

Nacialnik

Recruiter

12-29-2014

Noroc patami