First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gundarak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-04-2012

hey...i have this problem.... can u help me..?What is that?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/errorjns.jpg/

"i turned off my WinFirewall and avast security system and nothing...same problem with maestro log" can u help me please??Thanks a lot...

Omie

19-04-2012

I got the same issue, haha I'm sure Riot are aware of it. They are hard working as they showed over the easter weekend, so I have faith they can solve this.

Gundarak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-04-2012

I got this bad problem after new hera patch...it was good and without problem for me before it.. (sorry for bad english ^_^)

Sherom

Player Support Lead
Player Behavior

19-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi there Gundarak,

Maestro errors are almost always caused by over-active firewalls or other types of security software, so if you have anything that might be interfering with the smooth operation of the game, you might want to try to either disable it or configure it as per this article.

You can also try disabling UAC (if you're running Windows Vista/7), as per this guide.

If you keep experiencing problems, feel free to send us a ticket, here, where a member of our support staff can provide you with more in-depth assistance. If you do decide to send us a ticket, it will help out the agent a ton if you can include a Process List with your message.

Ashkatar

19-04-2012

disabled all firewalls on the computer and it's still showing this error. this isn't firewall, i've checked many tiems over on all firewall lists maestro is not blocked.

Gundarak

19-04-2012

Thanks a lot Sherom...disabling UAC on my Win7 64bit helped me..and now i can play as i love... High Five for u ^^

Gundarak

21-04-2012

Oh my .....**** ....i got this problem again after today patch ...-.- again maestro error...but i have same preferences as before...my UAC is same like in ur guide for Win7 ...:-( what i have to do now..?