Programs u need to run and play LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiutlivel

12-11-2010

On official site u can see that the most important is "Verify that you also have the latest update to Microsoft .NET Framework." and link to microsoft net framework 4.0. That's not quite true (i mean with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0).

To play LoL u have to get:
1. Windows service pack 3
2. the latest update to Adobe air (from adobe site)
3.updated Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
4. updated Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
5. updated Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
6. Direx 9.0c
7. plus everything what u can already read on official site

U need that three version of Microsoft .NET Framework because of unique MNF Liberties and u don't need 2.0 version because everything whats in 2.0 is in 3.5.

I posted that because maybe it will help to others who have launcher errors problem. If Administration think that post is not understandable because of mine horrible English feel free to delete (or rewrite) that post. Everything what u see upside is about playing on Windows XP. I don't know how it looks on Vista, Windows 7 etc.

DimitrijeS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

I had a very frustrating problem just because i trusted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
On official site u can see that the most important is "Verify that you also have the latest update to Microsoft .NET Framework." and link to microsoft net framework 4.0.
Since i had every piece of software that has anything to do with LoL updated to the latest i spent an hour or two asking people for help about a bug I've been experiencing until i decided to install 3.5 "just for fun", which solved the problem -.-

KiLlSh0oT

03-04-2011

why dont they make league of legends playble with net framework 1.0 and abobe air 1.0

SirRFI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

04-04-2011

These programs are required:

• Internet Explorer 8
  • Adobe Air
  • DirectX9 (latest!)
  • .net Framework 3.5
Not sure if Pando Media Booster is needed to run the game.

Ryciune

Recruiter

22-05-2011

I spend all they from 11 hour to 23:10 hour to fix my problem with launcher coz it didn't load and I just now saw this post!!! And now I know what I need is just a stupid .net frame work 3.5 and launcher fixed !!! :@

Renas

Recruiter

22-06-2011

Why ins't this thread stickied?

LittleZoe

22-06-2011

Why is IE required?! O.o

Tw4tb4g

22-06-2011

Pando isn't needed I uninstalled after installing the game.

MrWrong

28-12-2011

why i need explorer 8 ?

victore007

06-03-2012

Is windows SP3 requise???