how do i counter xin zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diresoul

17-04-2012

Hey guys, i'd like to know how i can counter a Xin Zhao, and i'd love to hear some tips against how to lane against him.
He seems to dominate whoever i play at level 2 when he can use his audacious charge and three-talon strike to take a huge chunk of my health and forcing me out of the lane, giving him a huge advantage in farm and allowing him to get fed.
I know this will probably make me sound like a complete noob (which i sort of am, having never really set foot into a ranked game) and most people even seem to regard Xin Zhao as underpowered so i'm pretty sure it's something i'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Sebob

17-04-2012

Don't get in charge range=Profit.

Broodqueen

17-04-2012

purple caster minion

CheaterMcCheat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-04-2012

Trick him into using the wooden end of his spear and not the pointy end

Doomsphinx

17-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebob View Post
Don't get in charge range=Profit.
this, also ward bushes so he cant sneak up on u from those.

Just hang on in the lane and laugh at him lategame

Gambuto

17-04-2012

..start with cloth armor + 5 pots

iTomes

17-04-2012

How to beat Xin... Just go to top tower, /AFK, read a book and wait. His scaling sucks, so he cant do anything with the early game. Just ignore him...

forummetalsonic

17-04-2012

Jarvan, Wukong , Riven. Mainly champions who have some burst and armor to counter that sustain. I find Jarvan to be much better then Xin although xin got a slight advantage early on, later Jarvan will be much stronger and much more useful in teamfights and dueling and small teamfights if you just keep up with farm which shouldn't be hard as you win every engage but Xin can outsustain it by hitting minions which will cause him to push and gives you pretty safe farm as well and you regain it by philo stone and later on a vampiric schyte is recommended vs xin as jarv.

providencenl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-04-2012

ive played some games at top with nasus vs xin. Very annoying early game but its just game over once i get a few dozen minions farmed on my Q. I can actually lifesteal faster then he bursts then. Oh and armor helps too . id rather see xin in the jungle then solo top. There are better solo tops to take his place.

Firdelore

17-04-2012

Xin is probably one of the most underpowered champions in the game... If you are really afraid of him then buy a cloth armor and 5 potions. Playing champions like RIVEN or Gangplank can easily counter him.