How can i delete my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uxula

Recruiter

16-04-2012

Hi
I want to delete my account because this game getting bored....
i have every champion, the best runes and some cool skins... but most of the community are little ragekids, which just flame around and such things..... i thought im switching to HoN or DotA but there are much kiddies too!
so i just wanted to ask how i can delete my account

SquirtingSquid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

Why don't you give it to a good friend? Even in such a community, there are some real gems, and I'm sure they'd love your account

Uxula

Recruiter

16-04-2012

No, I asked them and they said that they have some nice accounts too, and sell would be not legal

Alicornus

16-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terms of Use
XVI. TERMINATION
This Agreement (and all subsequent modifications, if any) shall remain effective until terminated. Both you and Riot Games may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason or for no reason. Termination by Riot Games will be effective upon notice to you, termination or deletion of your Account, or its decision to permanently discontinue offering and/or supporting the Game, which it may do at any time in its sole discretion. You may terminate this Agreement at any time simply by not using the Site or the Game. If, however, you wish to terminate your Account, you must affirmatively do so by notifying Riot Games at lol_en@riotgames.com as stated above. Upon termination of this Agreement, your right to use the Properties shall immediately cease.
There you go.

The Jaximus

16-04-2012

Give your acc 2 me ?
I wanna try some new champs..

ZaephyrPT

16-04-2012

Why delete the acc? Who knows if you don't want to come here once in a while? If you don't play so be it, but if you delete it you'll never have the chance the return on your decision.
Leave it be man, someday you might come here and find this fun again.

Major Ziggsy

18-04-2012

Some people wish to delete to not be tempted to come back i guess, it is afterall a fun game.

KarasManUtd

20-04-2012

obviously he is trying to make a point...

Korbut

16-07-2012

A good reason for deleting a account is to create a new profile from scratch using the same email account.
Apparently someone cant have 2 LOL accounts on the same email.
Right?

Sagacious Yamcha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-07-2012

I think he lies