Jungler too easy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svantj3

16-04-2012

I've started playing LoL with Annie and Gragas. But last night I tested Warwick as a Jungler.
And now I've killed so many people that I'm in a bloodbath!
With Warwick I can kill people easily and I've a good life regen. But the most advantage is that I haven't last hit! So easy to clean a jungle and slay a Champion.
It's a very funny and nervous gameplay but isn"t it to easy at low level?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm French!

fightknights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

In low levels people aren't accustomed to it, so they wont expect a jungler to come at them. It may seem easy, but that will change when you level up. If you ward properly you see a jungler coming from miles away and can react to it easily.
So take the advantage now while you still can.

And I see you have a lot of kills with WW, but still lost, so you have some things to improve on. Use the power you now have to win the match!

Alicornus

16-04-2012

You will notice with time that Warwick is not even a good jungler anymore because his clearing speed is too low and many ganking junglers (a ganking jungler is defined by making a lot of ganks instead of fighting the enemy jungler or trying to farm in the jungle most of the time) can attack the lanes with level 2 or 4 while Warwick has to wait for his ultimate and by this time most lanes (in matches against more experienced players) are at least partially warded and Warwick is not the best choice for tower dive ganks compared to Rammus, Nautilus etc.. If you have fun playing him, he is better suited for the top lane.
You will also notice that jungling becomes a lot more interesting if you have to deal with counterjungling. Clearing the camps is never an issue for a good jungler, but dealing with another player and successful ganking against wary players at the lanes puts jungling on another level of competition than you have right know, therefore practice as much as possible to learn all the basics before you have to overcome problems like this.

The problem with jungling in low level matches is usually that you need somebody to hold the top lane in a 1v2 situation and you cannot always count on having an experienced player at your disposal who can take the heat, therefore it's better to ask in the champion selection to ensure that somebody is willing to do that.

Cornsalad

16-04-2012

I'm having troubles at jungling on my smurf account, with Lee, I can't clear a camp without getting to 50hp. Is it normal or is it due to the fact that I only have AP runes atm ?

Drop the Soap

18-04-2012

Understand that at low levels people dont know how to play versus a jungler. And this is because not alot of people jungle at low levels because without runes its very hard to do so. WW is one of the few who can jungle without getting low health at start all the time.

When u get higher ull notice that people play vs. a jungler all the time and they will have wards 24/7 or dont overextend etc. i play jungler alot and it takes skill to land a succesfull gank.

Ull have to know exactly when to gank. How to gank and predict if the damage is gonna be enough. But i was allways to greedy. And i think that is the key to get better. U dont have to kill in a gank. Giving them a hard time is enough, and when u get the opportunity to kill it gives u an edge.

Urusai Yatsura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2012

Quote:
Jungler too easy
I tested Warwick
I'm in a bloodbath
With Warwick I can kill people easily
So easy to clean a jungle

...this ===> http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/p...jpg?1318992465

This post was made by Urusai Yatsura.
(I have to type this in every thread to find them again.
You can help to change this at: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=167118)