Please nerf Fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Xendlar

16-04-2012

Cool skills, nice champion to play with. But seriously, wtf is that ulti?

Compare to other champions, and you will get my point if you didnt already.

For example look to ulties of Nunu, fiddle and Katarina. They deal lots of damage too, but they can still killable in and after casting their ulties.

For another example, look Master Yi, Sion and Twitch. They enchance their damage, they deal lots of damage but they are still killable.

More examples can be given, but my point here is that all champions are vulnarable to somethings, all of them has a weak spot even if they are at their best, at their ultied form. Now look Fiora again please: you cant interrupt, you cant slow, you cant stun, you cant kill or you cant run away cause she goes his ulti on you whereever you go. And yes still does lots of damages.

People played with or againts him, knows that famous dives of fiora... It's something like that: Fiora charges in, if you are under turret she still continues to charge, Activates ulti= Result? Fiora slain an enemy without taking damage under enemy turret.

So i ask you Riot, will you nerf this? Cause seeing nearly Fiora in every game, and going through this same situations over and over, is really annoying and i find this very disturbing. İn my humble opinion, game is unbalanced when she is in.

I waited for weeks(months?) to see you nerf Fiora, but you didnt, so as a old player, im writing my opinions about it as a last hope for nerf. Please answer my post.

Lokizi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

Fiora already underpowered in this meta with her being not viable in any lane, and having no hard CC apart from red buff ganking from the jungle.

She has no good escape. Ignite KILLS her (not by itself obviously).

Possibly a good pick vs GP? But doesn't scale NEARLY as hard as GP
When GP realises oh... you can parry my Q's he just farms with it instead. and farms way faster than you.
Then when a jungler comes GP gank's you with ease with his various ms modifiers.
Whereas even if your jungler has a stun he just oranges away from it and he's home free.

Un-winnable late game for anyone with a brain.

About the Ult, It does very little damage... Yes it grants them immunity but she's just skarner ulting herself. Dive to your own turret/team and kill her. And now her ult is down for around 2 minutes in which time she's free food with no escape. nom nom nom.

When you engage Fiora you should always know if her ult is up or down. It's like oh... I could have killed her I was on 20% hp and she was on 10% hp then she ulted and I died!!! SOOO OP!!!!
Just treat her like a super bad version of trynda... no escape, no debuff, no natural crit + damage.

Or you just pick Jax. And just ignore her, if she comes to hit you just land a autoW combo and she's running away did someone say missed ult?! Followed by a fully powered stun!?!?

Her parry is EASILY baited it only lasts 1.5 seconds
She has high cooldowns (a big down time too) which you kite and then re-engage.

If anything she needs to be buffed. She is too weak the whole game.

Lunge needs to apply a slow, also 16 sec cd is ridiculous at lvl 1
Riposte needs to go down in base damage to 45/85/125/165/205 but then scale with bonus attack damage and needs lower cooldowns.
Burst of speed is fine.
Ult needs MUCH lower cd at lvl 6 but needs to do less damage.

Clebardman

16-04-2012

a super bad version of trynd ? you mean, the guy that scales the same with late game except he can be kited because he has only one dash, and sucks totally in lane ? god he can even be kited during his ult. I have no problem with trynda, he can't do **** if he's not uberfed. even an underfarmed and leveled fiora can just troll you to death in teamfights with her 1000 dmg AoE nuke. but i think the most stupid thing about her is lunge. two 600 range damage dashes that proc her passive for 60 mana ? 60 MANA ? who the **** at riot thought a melee carry should be able to dash 1200 units long with a basic skill that cost 60 ****in mana points ?

trust me, lunge doesn't need to apply any ****ing slow. it doesn't need any cd reduction either, just look at renekton dashes. if you can't stick to your target with 1600 units of dashes and a ms boost in your kit, that's your own fault (plus you should be playing exhaust/ghost with a melee carry and not ignite/flash like every carry wannabe i see in game)

Xyonon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

I just hait when you cast a stun on her and she ults b4 it arrives ...

Lokizi

16-04-2012

Renekton has a 1.5sec stun...
Trynda has a slow.
Jax has a stun
Gp has 2 slows, a cleanse, and a MS buff.
Irelia has a stun/slow.
Riven has a stun and a knockback.

Akali has a slow and also just says LOL to fiora's ult and smokescreens, instantly cancelling Fiora's ult. Fiora is then stuck in the smoke screen slowed down unable to escape while Akali starts her burst.

Cho'gath has a silence and a Throwup slow, Mundo Slow, Garen Silence MS buff, J4 Throw up/Ult, Kennen Stun MS buff, Lee sin Kick/slow/2Gapclosers, Malphite Slow, Maokai Snare knockback, Nasus Slow, Naut slow +3stunlike, Olaf Slow, Panth Stun, Poppy Stun, Rumble 2 slows MS buff, Shen TauntDash, Skarner Slow, Trundle pathing/slow/msbuff, Wu K knockup, Warwick Suppress MS Buff, Yorick slow etc etc...

Fiora... Nothing.

Super Xendlar

16-04-2012

People please be honest, you have this champion or not, please be honest first. She has an excape mecanism/chase mecanism= lunge. she can catch you, she can dash 2 times you know(as long as she has a target around him).

What will change if you know her ulti is up or not? she can still use it at dives or when she is low hp at team fights. Unless you have a champ with silence its impossible to prevent her to troll whole team/ troll under tower. I'm saying silence only, i dont count stun as a preventer, cause you know when you throw a skill with stun, before it arrives she just activates ulti, so nothing changed.

..and someone said little damage/not much damage on ulti. LOL? i will directly answer this with 3 words "lies, filthy lies!"

An AD Carry without weak spot is just unacceptable imho.

Totally agreed with Clebardman btw.

Oziaz

16-04-2012

If you see as fiora, go teemo. Since her ult applies in-hit effects, it can also be blinded. Blind her when you see that she is going to for the kill. Easy. But if you play normal blindpick, then you cannot say she's op

Clebardman

16-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by akme95 View Post
If you see as fiora, go teemo. Since her ult applies in-hit effects, it can also be blinded. Blind her when you see that she is going to for the kill. Easy. But if you play normal blindpick, then you cannot say she's op
yeah, and exhaust too. the truth is, the only fiora i saw that ultied under exhaust went "omg stupid exhaust nerf", and got flamed to death by both teams for ultying under exhaust. It's not that hard to remember to NOT press r like a moron under blind or exhaust.
and she still can ult before your dart hit her--->wasted your cd on your blind dart, against a melee ad carry, you're dead.

Dj Toodles

16-04-2012

i think she is ok, it all depends who she fights. I always take her top lane depending on enemy pick. But someone like Irelia or Shyvana rips her to bits, and when i fight her a simple early armour item can stop her dead no matter who you play.

Super Xendlar

16-04-2012

up up up.

dont ignore this thread riot.