yorick (op?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GH Honix

15-04-2012

i wouldn't say that yorick's damage or laning ability is overpowered, but i'd definitily say that his ghosts should be ghosts and not minions, because they block every fcking spell.

e.g. nidalee: Q + ghost = dead ghost + 0 gold + 0 dmg output against yorick.
and if you get him once he heals himself with this lifesteal ghost

navisoul

15-04-2012

I think yorick is a very boring character and that riot should "get balls" (forgive expression) and remove him from the game. no one likes yorick, the ones who do its because they dont feed so much with him early on.

Savage Kantus x

15-04-2012

yorick is just a pain in the ... for any solo top champ, similar sustain to WW and can force you back without getting close is just annoying imo. he can deal some damage late game but if anything hes just in the game to be an annoyance just like teemo.

Annihilatus

15-04-2012

Thats how Yorick can shield himself against skill shots. i have shielded myself alot of times from blitzcranks grabs to the point that he stopped targeting me. not every one can block perfectly with him and 2 of his ghosts dont appear between him and a skillshot(im talking only about the green which u can place were you want him to appear). i understand that you want to see his hp drop by 50% with 1 Q from nidalee and when that doesnt work you complain...

speckhot

15-04-2012

Yes,he's OP and a nerf is coming soon.
(RiotGuinsoo posted some **** in NA forum.Probably a remake/change cuz Riot isn't happy with his playstyle).

jakken83

15-04-2012

the only why he's not overpowered, is cuz he's not fun to play

If he would however, he would be **** like when he came out...

Gallarda

15-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakken83 View Post
the only why he's not overpowered, is cuz he's not fun to play

If he would however, he would be **** like when he came out...
the only reaseon he isnīt played much is because

a.) He doesnīt have nice scalings into late game
b.) He just has a slow as cc

q has 0.2 ad
w has 1 ap
e has 1 ad
r has 0.75 ad

q = like no scaling
w= you dont build ap
e = 1 ad which is like 0.75 ap around
r = can be good but must not be

this means he just scals with e and r but he doesnīt have good enough range to use w or e much for poke in late game what his style somewhat is based around

Thatīs atleast what i think

Power metaller

15-04-2012

Play him since day one, love him.
Also, just harass him from distance, he'll run out of mana and do nothing for the rest of the time.

Power metaller

15-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallarda View Post

q has 0.2 ad
w has 1 ap
e has 1 ad
r has 0.75 ad

q = like no scaling
w= you dont build ap
e = 1 ad which is like 0.75 ap around
r = can be good but must not be
Sorry for double post, but I have seen this idiot.
Q has 1.2 total AD, quite a lot.
W Has 1 AP
E Has 1 BONUS AD
R Has 0.75 OF THE TARGET'S AD.
Use your R on a 300 AD carry.

Kaan Vega

15-04-2012

His ghouls are retarded and Im Yorick player..

The thing that they follow champion no matter what is plain stupid. Yorick hits minion with Q .. ghoul is going to chase and hit champion = you. Yorick smashs minion wave with W ... ghoul is going to chase you. Yorick E minion... ghoul is going to chase you.

In my opinion they should prioritize target on which they were used. If you hit minion with Q... ghoul should focus on that minion and probably after minion is dead, ghoul will focus champion. Same goes to W. If AoE damage hits champion, only then it should follow him whole time. E detto.

Always-focusing-champion function is just making his laning too OP, zoning you out without any effort, not fun to play against at all coz you need to run away (while ghouls have no range limit from Yorick) or hide always in bushes...