?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatalGodfather

Member

15-04-2012

is there any hotkey to activate health potions and actives on items like QSS and zhonyas hourglass?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fightknights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

15-04-2012

your items are usable via the number keys.
the items you see on the bottom of the screen are used like this:

1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5 | 6 |

if you changed your ability keys to those numbers (what some people do),
change those keys to something else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urusai Yatsura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

21-04-2012

is there any hotkey to activate brain of people and actives topic titles like "Hotkeys for items"?






This post was made by Urusai Yatsura.
(I have to type this in every thread to find them again.
You can help to change this at: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=167118)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TG Zahand

Senior Member

21-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urusai Yatsura View Post
is there any hotkey to activate brain of people and actives topic titles like "Hotkeys for items"?
Did you just come to this forum to make fun of others? Get a life...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhazior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

21-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightknights View Post
your items are usable via the number keys.
the items you see on the bottom of the screen are used like this:

1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5 | 6 |

if you changed your ability keys to those numbers (what some people do),
change those keys to something else.
You can also click and drag items in your inventory to be on specific numbers. I always put my zhonya's from position 4 to 1 by dragging it onto my Doran's Ring for example. This way it is closer to my fingers and I can react faster.

Hope this helps!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wilconl

Senior Member

22-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahand View Post
Did you just come to this forum to make fun of others? Get a life...
he's talking about the topic title being "?" where a title like "Hotkeys for Items" would've made way more sense and probably have drawn more atention


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urusai Yatsura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

22-04-2012

Didnt knew people like empty titles.
Ok, I will never waste anymore time to think of topic titles in this board. Because "everyone who has a life doesnt need topic titles".