Organized "Find the Teemo" rules for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakobi Bolt

15-04-2012

Rules:
#1 Teemo on both teams.
#2 Teemo can stealth.
#3 No one goes in lanes.
#4 No Oracle or Hextech Sweeper.
#5 Teemo get time to hide in jungle, rest moves out on "go".
#6 No fighting unless a Teemo is visible.
#7 Everyone except Teemo are allowed to go back and buy at all times
#8 Everyone goes back to base after one Teemo is killed, back to #5..
#9 First team to 3 Teemo kills wins, other team then surrender.

Banned champions: Lee Sin, Katarina, Soraka, Morgana, Sona, TF, Evelynn, Tryndamere, Karthus, Ezreal.
Tip: Get champions with skillshots. Point will be to skillshot to find Teemo in stealth.

Gallarda

15-04-2012

doesnīt seam to be a good rule setup but whatever thanks for posting

Loud Spy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2012

Sounds incredibly boring, almost as if you have a game of people running around skill shotting randomly till they get a hit or am I wrong?

Jakobi Bolt

16-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud Spy View Post
Sounds incredibly boring, almost as if you have a game of people running around skill shotting randomly till they get a hit or am I wrong?
Some people find it boring, some people don't. As you said, you run around skillshotting untill you find the Teemo and then have to kill him. But it's not as boring as it sounds like.

Randomizah

16-04-2012

I tried it, it's actually really amusing.

Mugshot

16-04-2012

sounds kewl to me

Gallarda

16-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummetje View Post
sounds kewl to me
you better look at the normal find the teemo then because thats balanced rule setup this is in my opinion not that good because it says that teemo can use stealth but you canīt use oracle you simply place teemo somewhere in the outer ring nowhere near a grass spot and then they can look long thus my comment and i knew i would gain - for that but better read rules this just makes 1/2 less fun then the normal one in my opinion

+ it requires 2 teemo so no draft aviable

go downvote me for that because i stayed polite not unlike others who flame

MFG Gallarda

sNiPaHsPooGeKiLa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-04-2012

why are those champs banned?

WindSheep

18-04-2012

Crystal Scar's Find The Teemo can be realy cool playing with friends. Anyway Vladimir should be banned.

Some champions are realy greater than others (and it might be unfair how useful they are), I mean : Corki ; Rammus ; Kennen ; Skarner ; Janna ; Ziggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sNiPaHsPooGeKiLa View Post
why are those champs banned?
* Morgana ; Vladimir ; Katarina ; Evelynn ; Soraka ; Tryndamere ; Sona have a natural passive ability to detect nearby units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallarda View Post
you better look at the normal find the teemo then because thats balanced rule setup this is in my opinion not that good because it says that teemo can use stealth but you canīt use oracle [...]
Try it. It's way more easier to just find a guy on the map when u got oracle ...

Gallarda

18-04-2012

the prop is that i understand why you shouldnīt/canīt use oracle in dom (250 gold is rediculas) but the fact that teemo can stealth requires a rather static team setup like there will always be a ez always be a teemo ( ) alistar and so on it pretty much shutīs down every champ that doesnīt have any form of skillshot like ryze or whatever

If you take the normal there are some champs that are better than other but it isnīt that limiting you can go for ryze or many other i dont know how good this setup works but in theory it doesnīt seam that appealing to me maybe it does but hunt the teemo normal / dom isnīt rly played much in free games