Ranked Elo Boosting [100% safe!]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im lenny

14-04-2012

Hello!

Im creating this message from my smurf, that is currently 1720 elo EUW. My 2 other accounts are placed between 2250-2350 elo. I can give you names privately. I would like to help people getting away from trolls and feeders (elo hell), but I wont do it for free, since my time is limited. Every case will be carried out individually.

I was boosting elo for many players already, IT IS NOT a scam! Everything can be made in secret, noone will know i was in your account! I already boosted many guys in Poland, now im boosting Europeans! Started yesterday, but my last thread got downvoted by jellyes. Already boosted 2 guys, I can give u screenshots of skype conv of how happy they are!

Payments via Paypal would be the best way.

If you're interested send me email to oskssan@gmail.com, where u put your skype info (we will be contacting via skype) or just leave it in this thread.

Once again, IM NOT A SCAMMER! I do it because i love this game and everyone needs some cash to survive.

Perifear

14-04-2012

You boosted people from Poland ? Dear got get yourself a bann please, your making this matchmaking even more ****tarded.

GTFO

sticx

14-04-2012

And people from Poland are not European because?

Oxygèn

14-04-2012

100% trustable.

DrGordonfreemăn

14-04-2012

hahahaha, asking money for boosting people to a will-be meaningless number (elo), the elo will reset when this season ends.

And people, if you want the boost so bad, go make some friends, in real life or on LoL.

hi im lenny

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGordonfreemăn View Post
hahahaha, asking money for boosting people to a will-be meaningless number (elo), the elo will reset when this season ends.

And people, if you want the boost so bad, go make some friends, in real life or on LoL.
For you it may be meaningless, for others its not . Be more tolerant please!

Flash9x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

Seems Legit

bibite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

So, your smurf has 296+276 ranked games, and 755 normal wins? That's approximately 2100 games. And you have two other accounts. Okay man.

hi im lenny

14-04-2012

I didnt level them! Got from my fans

xMuramasa

Recruiter

14-04-2012

Polish scammers never get old, England is full of them, gtfo and ban this guy RIOT, ALL his accounts.